The â€œNew Gold Coastâ€! With commanding panoramic views this custom built, architecturally designed home sits on its own private peninsula with direct waterfront on three sides. From the nearly 130â€™ of balcony decks, you and your guests will be enchanted by the commanding views of Long Island Sound, Canfield Cove salt marsh and the spectacular Shorehaven Country Club. This 3 â€“ 4 bedroom sun filled home is a natural gathering place. An expansive open floor plan with soaring ceilings and walls of glass through, which you will witness an ever changing view with each sunrise and sunset. The natural theater that surrounds this home is a true aquatic Audubon! Treat yourself and live life on the waterfront!
The foyer entrance to this sophisticated home features a 20â€™ high ceiling with hardwood floors and an elegant staircase leading to the sun filled main floor.
As you ascend the stairway from the foyer you arrive into the expansive living room area. This dramatic space boasts soaring ceilings with architectural beams and ceiling fans. Additionally this room features wide plank all wood floors that along with the nearly 20 foot high double fireplace add warmth to this natural gathering place. The 360 degree walls of glass that allow streams of sunlight into this waterfront home offer you spectacular views and vistas at every turn.
The large dining area adjacent the living room has space for a banquet size dining table. This area also features the wide plank wood floors, view of the double fireplace across the living room and majestic scenic views through the walls of glass to the salt marsh beyond.
The warm and cozy family room area again adjacent the living room and conveniently placed next to the large kitchen also has the wide plank wood floors, soaring ceilings and walls of glass to the exterior. This room is also complimented by the 20 foot high double fireplace.
This very large kitchen offers style and function, with a large food preparation island and seating area. The abundant custom cabinetry is accented by the stainless steel appliances and gas cook top stove. The counter tops feature custom ceramic tiles. Conveniently adjacent the kitchen is a generous pantry and laundry area. This room also boasts the wide plank wood floors, walls of glass with water views and naturally becomes the entertaining focal point.
This very large bedroom suite offers a casual sitting area, dramatic waterfront views through the walls of glass and has been designed in the pursuit of peace and serenity. Again this room is also warmed by the wade plank wood floors and streams of sunlight dancing throughout. Enjoy your morning coffee and newspaper on the generous 16 foot balcony deck. The large custom master bath features marble floors and counter tops with a very large double, marble and all glass shower enclosure. Custom shower fixtures and a bubble jet bathtub offer tasteful luxury to this room.
Additional interior rooms and features:
* Three more generous bedrooms, or one, can be used as an office or den.
* There are an additional two and one half bathrooms.
* There is abundant closet space and storage rooms throughout the home.
* The home has an extensive crawl space storage area that is actually 6â€™ high from floor to ceiling.
* There is additional storage space in the full size pull down attic above the master suite.
* A very large two car garage with again extra storage space attached and with interior access to the home.
* Nearly 130â€™ feet of raised wide balcony decks taking advantage of spectacular views in every direction.
* Abundant parking for you and your guests.
* The property has room for a pool, size to be determined.
* The home has room for expansion both up and out.
* There is the opportunity to apply for a small boat dock and float.
* Enchanting Nantucket style gardens, a delight to the eye.
* Accent driveway lighting bordering the sweeping entrance to this property.
* The property has .80 acres of dry land, with an additional 1.80 acres of water rights within the salt marsh.