RARE, EXCEPTIONAL and perfectly located in Verdun with magnificent views of the RIVER! This luxurious residence offers an open and airy living space, a spectacular staircase, lots of character, superb wood floors and paneling, a huge finished basement, a large garage, a rooftop terrace and a lovely private courtyard.
Sought after location in Verdun on boulevard LaSalle at the corner of rue Leclair! This bright property, perfectly maintained and which has benefited from many renovations and improvements over the years, offers a fully contemporary lifestyle with a lot of character, luxurious finishes and remarkable attention to detail.
We particularly love:
- The spectacular view of the St. Lawrence River;
- The abundant fenestration and bay windows;
- The main oak staircase with its wrought iron handrails perfectly integrated into the space and the incomparable spiral service staircase;
- The very large open and renovated kitchen with its quartz and walnut counters and its ceramic backsplash;
- The huge master suite and the exceptional fitted walk-in closet;
- The perfectly preserved wood floors and woodwork;
- The high ceilings of 9.1 feet;
- The unique and very chic layout of the basement family room with its bar, dance floor and cabaret-style banquettes... The perfect place to live memorable experiences with your guests;
- The huge garage with its 2 independent doors, its high 11.5-foot ceilings and its storage capacity; and
- The functional rooftop terrace with its panoramic views and the very well-appointed intimate backyard.
To experience urban life in a popular area near the St. Lawrence River, parks and bike paths, the Lachine rapids, the many shops and restaurants on Wellington Street and downtown Montreal. According to Time Out magazine in 2020, Verdun was ranked 11th in the world as the most trendy and best neighbourhood in Canada!
THE REST OF THE INCLUSIONS:
... all curtains, window shades and shutters, all light fixtures and wall sconces, alarm system (not connected), 10 built-in speakers, base and built-in wall headboard in the master bedroom, built-in bookcase unit from the 2nd floor, 3 benches in the basement, storage cabinets and electric bike rack in the garage, SPA and 3 cameras outside.