Shangri-la of Hastings St, Noosa Main Beach
The undeniable splendour of front row Hastings Street, blessed with nature's paradisiacal canvas of dazzling Noosa Main Beach stretching to the coloured Sands, filtered by rainforest trees.
Stealing the limelight, up a few stairs from the lobby of elevated Hastings Park, or if preferred take the lift, is the exclusive one-and-only apartment on the first level.
Inside is indubitably lavish. In the living and dining spaces with a warm soft grey palette and pops of blue, bold lines and sculptural elements are elegantly pared back yet synonymous with the location. Fashioned with clever design responses and whispers of New York and Caribbean, includes a statement oak extension table, russet leather dining chairs, sumptuous sofa, plus more like an art piece is a blue and shell sideboard.
A series of sliding doors ostensibly coalesce naturally to totally private entertaining terraces stretching the width of the apartment, and wrapping around on the northerly side, with an open embrace of the natural surrounds. There's classy outdoor furniture for the sun worshippers, lunch aficionados, or drinks in the shade and look out for the bevy of striped cabanas on Noosa Main Beach which are clearly visible sitting at the high table.
Washes of sunshine floods the kitchen thanks to a void. Inclusions in the large space suiting all culinary wizards, are stainless steel and grey stone bench tops/breakfast bar, a walk-in pantry and every necessary high-end appliance and accoutrement.
Designer artworks adorn the hallway leading to the east wing where there are queen size and twin bedrooms with built-in robes, also a latte-hued mosaic tiled bathroom with double vanity.
The jewel in the apartment's crown is undoubtedly the master bedroom with the bathroom incorporated into the design, and the oval tub dramatically centered. Whether sipping whilst soaking, or sitting on the terrace drinking in the views of Noosa Main Beach foreshore with red and yellow flags aflutter, over to the Coloured Sands, or through the tree canopy to Double Island Point, this is 5-star.
"Diamonds are forever when the privileged address is Hastings Street," comments Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Eric Seetoo who have slated the apartment for auction on Friday 26 November 2021. "Add the location opposite Noosa Main Beach, near the boardwalk to the natural beauty and environmental sustainability of Noosa National Park, plus year-round back-to-back bookings. The return on investment for this Hastings Park apartment, is without a doubt, second-to-none."
1/81 Hastings Street Noosa Heads
Bedrooms 3 | Bathrooms 2 | Garage 1
Auction: Friday 26 November 2021 1pm
Facts & Features:
- Apartment Area 257m2, single secure garage with storage
- About: access via lift or single set of stairs to exclusive 1st floor front door; 3-levels; sand-hued tiles throughout/carpeted bedrooms; storeroom/laundry w washer & dryer; ducted air conditioning & fans; lofty ceilings + voids; designer furniture incl Caribbean extension European timber finished with salvaged oak dining table, chest-style coffee table; leather dining chairs & bar stools, sumptuous sofa + artworks
- Terraces: 4 incl 3 across width of apartment, 1 across master suite, 2 undercover with 1 north-facing
- Kitchen: stainless steel/grey stone bench tops / breakfast bar, walk-in pantry with small sink & crockery/appliance storage; pull-out pantry with stainless steel racks; Westinghouse 4-door fridge/freezers; Miele dishwasher, oven & cooktop; Sharp microwave
- Inventory: fully inclusive of furniture, artworks & accessories
- About Hastings Park: creative eco-friendly design hugs the ridge & backdrop of the Noosa National Park; residents/visitors only heated pool; on-site management
- Location: Noosa National Park/ 'Paris-end' of Hastings Street; opposite Noosa Main Beach & Sails beachside restaurant, boardwalk along beach + world-famous Noosa National Park & surfing reserve; 37kms to Sunshine Coast Airport
Auction, Beachfront, Ocean, Skyline View, Water View, Waterfront.