This unique, detached farmhouse is located on the outskirts of Boxtel and next to the Dommel canal which connects up to the River De Dommel. This substantial property has equestrian facilities, a large detached garage, six good-sized bedrooms, a spacious master bedroom and office space. Another detached building has the potential for use as a granny annexe, office/practice space, guest accommodation or au-pair accommodation, etc.
This property occupies an excellent spot on Onrooi, a dead-end street ending close to the River De Dommel??. Located on the outskirts of Boxtel, there is easy access to various walking and cycling routes in the nature nearby. The bustling centre of Den Bosch is just 15 minutes away by car.
The property’s geographical location - between Eindhoven and Den Bosch - is ideal for access to the A2 motorway, which is just several minutes away. The municipality of Boxtel has more than 3,000 inhabitants and the town itself is active and lively and has a train station and hospital. The town’s primary amenities, which include a primary school, secondary school and numerous sports facilities (a football and hockey club, for example), make this a very attractive residential area.
• A generous, very private plot of more than 11,000 m²;
• Plenty of off-road parking;
• A charging point for an electric car and wall box;
• Anti-burglary glazing and extra-reinforced front door;
• A large farmhouse with plenty of bedrooms on the first floor;
• Perfect for horse lovers, with all the equestrian facilities necessary;
• The garden is served by an underground sprinkler system;
• The house and guest accommodation are protected by an alarm system. A smoke alarm has been fitted in the garage/stables and sounds in the house in the event of a fire;
• A wonderfully quiet spot with an unobstructed view of the surrounding farmland;
• A fully enclosed plot;
• Well located, just several minutes away from the motorway to Den Bosch, Tilburg and Eindhoven.
Attic Storage, Bar, Billiards Room, Butler's Pantry, Clubhouse-Clubroom, Courtyard, Garden, Jogging/Biking Path, Kitchenware, Media/Game Room, Pantry, Playground, Tennis Courts, Walk-In Closets, Wireless Internet.
Bar Refrigerator, Burglar Alarm, Dishwasher, Kitchen Pantry, Kitchen Sink, Oven, Refrigerator.
Fireplace, Parking, Phone.
Abundant Closet(s), Bar, Entertainment Center, Furnace, Skylight, Study, Walk-In Closet.
Central/Center Hall, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room, Guest House Separate, Guest Room, Laundry Room, Living Room, Living/Dining Combo, Office, Storage Room, Study, Walk-In Pantry, Wine Cellar.
Barn/Stable, Dog Run, Exterior Lighting, Gated Entry, Horse Facilities, Lawn Sprinkler, Outbuilding(s), Outdoor Living Space, Paddock, Security Gate, Sprinkler, Storage Shed, Street Lights, Sunny Area(s), Tennis Court(s), Terrace, Thermal Windows/Doors, Wood Fence.
Brick, Glass, Masonry, Tile, Wood.
Carpet, Tile, Wood.
Covered, Driveway, Fenced, Garage, Gated, On Street, Open, Parking Lot, Paved or Surfaced.
East, Meadow, North, Northwest, Pasture View, Scenic View, South, Southeast, Trees, West.
Country Home, Equestrian.