This unique, detached farmhouse is located near the centre of Loon op Zand and within walking distance of the Loonse National Park and Drunense Dunes. A substantial property, it comes complete with equestrian facilities, an indoor swimming pool, a double garage, four ample bedrooms and office space. One of the property’s sizeable outbuildings also has the potential to be a granny annexe or camping-farm, guest or group accommodation, etc.
This property is located on the Kloosterstraat, a through road that ends in the centre of Loon op Zand. The property occupies an excellent spot at the foot of the Loonse National Park and Drunense Dunes and there are various walking and cycling routes near the wooded area around it. The bustling centre of Tilburg is just 15 minutes away by car. All in all, this is an idyllic location, where peace, quiet and space guarantee a high standard of living and recreation.
The land-use plan for the property consists of three parts: the house has been designated for residential purposes, the multifunctional outbuilding (for group accommodation) for recreational purposes and the meadow behind the property for agricultural with values. For more information, see www.ruimtelijkeplannen.nl.
• A generous, very private plot of more than 9,800 m²;
• Plenty of off-road parking available;
• A substantial farmhouse with extensive amenities on the ground floor;
• Perfect for horse lovers, with all of the equestrian facilities necessary on site;
• The house is well-built and constructed from beautiful IJssel brick;
• Laser security, CCTV surveillance and alarm system present;
• Thatched roof completely renewed about two years ago;
• Lightning conductors present on the house and outbuildings;
• Distinctive features like stained-glass;
• Just a short walk from the centre of Loon op Zand;
• Well located, just several minutes away from the motorway to Den Bosch, Tilburg and Eindhoven.
Courtyard, Fitness Room, Garden, Media/Game Room, Pantry, Playground, Pool.
Burglar Alarm, Kitchen Island, Kitchen Pantry, Kitchen Sink, Oven, Refrigerator.
Air Conditioning, Furnace, Indoor Swimming Pool, Kitchen Island, Security System, Skylight, Sliding Door, Solid Wood Doors, Wood Ceilings.
Atrium, Central/Center Hall, Darkroom, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room, Guest House Separate, Guest Room, In-law, Kitchen/Dining Combo, Laundry Room, Living Room, Living/Dining Combo, Media Room, Music Room, Office, Recreation Room, Separate Family Room, Storage Room, Utility Room, Walk-In Pantry, Workshop.
Barn/Stable, Dog Run, Exterior Lighting, Fencing, Fireplace/Fire Pit, Gated Entry, Horse Facilities, Outbuilding(s), Outdoor Living Space, Recreation Area, Security Gate, Storage Shed, Street Lights, Swimming, Terrace.
Glass, Masonry, Stone.
Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Wood.
Driveway, Fenced, Garage, Open, Paved or Surfaced, Secured.
Garden View, Landscape, Open View, Pasture View, Scenic View, Trees, Wooded.
Bed and Breakfast, Country Home, Equestrian.