131 linear feet on the shores of Lake Magog, one of the jewels of the Eastern Townships. This vast and solid residence promises you the most beautiful rising suns. Impeccable construction, triple glass windows, high-end finishes, breathtaking mezzanine, the list goes on and on... 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, grandiose windows, double garage.
- Majestic entrance hall with classic staircase leading to the superb mezzanine;
- At the far end, you will be attracted by the boudoir and its floor-to-ceiling windows, covering 25 feet high and offering an exceptional view of the lake;
- Then discover the turret-style dining area offering a second view of the lake that will surprise you as well as access to the patio;
- The chef's kitchen is the perfect complement to the dining area, offering a central island, granite countertops, wood cabinets with glass niches and a commercial range hood;
- The dining room offers plenty of space for perfect gatherings;
- Left of the stairs you will find an office with built-in furniture and a bay-window, a family room/living room with a beautiful glass cabinet and a cozy space, and the garage entrance hall leading to the basement;
- At the top of the stairs, off the splendid mezzanine, you'll find four bedrooms;
- The master suite features an en-suite bathroom with a glass shower, a double vanity and a balcony overlooking the lake; - the other three bedrooms on either side of the stairwell are perfect for everyone to find their privacy, including two bedrooms separated by a second bathroom with a freestanding bath, a glass shower and a double vanity;
- In the upstairs turret, discover one of the children's bedrooms with a spectacular view, so much so that you will want to keep it to yourself; - from the top of the balustrade admire the chandelier overlooking the boudoir and once again a breathtaking view of the water;
- In the basement, a large family room welcomes you with an adjacent room reserved for the spa, a children's playroom, a bathroom and a fifth bedroom;
- You will also appreciate the large mechanical room that hides a 8.11' x 8.5' storage area that can be transformed into a pantry and a large 22.1' x 27.7' storage space (structural slab);
- Get out of the spa and access to the outdoor terrace for sunbathing in the summer or snowbathing in the winter.
Central Vacuum, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Security System, Walk-In Closet.
Family Room, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Wine Cellar.
Marble, Tile, Wood.
In-City, Suburban Home, Villa, Water View.