This is the ideal place to make your dreams come true. This comfortable and attractive farmhouse - with detached annex - in the rural area near Vledder (Drenthe) has unprecedented opportunities. What do you think about: a bed & breakfast, an informal care home or a home office? Keeping horses is also very possible in this nice, green place. And, you will be in Amsterdam within an hour and a half by car.
The thatched country house, with detached outbuilding in the same style, is situated on a spacious plot of 2,500 m². There is an endless amount of room for maneuver. And more than enough fresh air and greenery around you. You have a beautiful view over the countryside and nature reserves, which together form the "Drents Friese Wold" national park. You can easily get on your bike here, put on your hiking boots or ride your horse straight into nature. Every day again.
The beautiful farmhouse was built in the seventies and was renovated in 2014 to a high standard. Great, because now you have wonderful underfloor heating and you will find all living facilities on the ground floor. Plus: two more bedrooms on the first floor. The spacious, detached annex has two rooms with a storage room, cellar and garage.
Are you looking for a nice location to live and / or work in a beautiful environment? Where you live peacefully and comfortably? Then you have come to the right place.
Green area with sufficient facilities
The "Drents Friese Wold" national park with b
eautiful walking, cycling and horse riding possibilities is next door. The property is in a beautiful rural location in the lovely village of Vledder. A village with many shops and social facilities. The atmospheric fortified city of Steenwijk is approx. 8 km away. and has a range of facilities and an Intercity Station: public transport is well organized here.
Great comfort in this thatched farmhouse
You enter the house through a portal with double doors, on the right you will find the toilet (with fountain) and the guest bathroom with shower and sink. On the left you see the modern, open kitchen with a high-quality Siematic kitchen unit and a natural stone worktop. Furthermore: a 5 burner induction hob, extractor, fridge with 3 drawers and dishwasher. You walk through to the spacious living room, with a light bay window and atmospheric Chamotte wood-burning stove, and you step through the double garden doors to the covered terrace.
Next to the entrance you will find the access to the bedroom (approx. 29 m²). The bedroom has a tasteful and high-quality finished bathroom: double washbasin, mirror cabinet, step-in shower and Duo Fresh hanging toilet.
There is a staircase with loft from the left side of the living room to the bedroom at the front (approx. 8 m²). This bedroom has a sink and cupboard space. And, there is a second staircase with vide from the right side of the living room to the other, larger bedroom (approx. 15 m²) at the rear of the house. There is a handy storage room behind the knee bulkhead, the room has a nice wide view through the double doors and has a loggia of approx. 5 m².
• Year of construction: 1970 and in 2014 with first quality materials completely renovated and expanded to the current situation;
• Lot area of approximately 2,500 m²;
• Capacity approx. 550 m³;
• Living area approx. 165 m², building-related outdoor space (canopy at the house) approx. 21 m², external outdoor space approx. 53 m², other indoor space approx. 0 m²;
• Type of construction: the outer walls are constructed from cavity masonry, at the front masonry with retaining walls. The frames are made of wood, the entire house has double glazing, the converted part contains 3-layer double glazing and all the windows that open have mosquito nets. The floor on the ground floor is made of concrete, floor floor made of wood. The roof is a shelled roof with thatched roof covering.
• The property is fully and well insulated;
• Heating by means of c.v. with underfloor heating on the entire ground floor;
• Hot water supply and c.v. by means of a gas-fired combi boiler, Nefit Trendline HRC, year 2018;
• Hot water supply kitchen and guest bathroom through bath geyser.
Detached office space with atelier and attached storage
• Surface area of approximately 53 m²;
• Office / living area approx. 50 m², other indoor space approx. 18 m²;
• Layout: entrance, office / living room approx. 27 m², bathroom with washbasin, shower cubicle and toilet, workshop approx. 18 m², staircase to basement approx. 18 m² and approx. 2.50 m deep.
• Type of construction: façades erected in masonry, frames made of wood with double glazing. Floor made of concrete. Roof consisting of a shelled roof with thatched roof covering.
• Surface area approx. 21 m²;
• Layout: storage room approx. 11 m², garage approx. 10 m²;
• Type of construction: facades constructed from masonry;
• The storage room is covered, here is the central heating boiler of the office space with workshop
Guest Room, Storage Room.
Garden View, Landscape.
Country Home, Equestrian, Villa.