Fully renovated and modernized farmhouse in a wonderful country location.
This semi-detached thatched farmhouse is set on a generous lot with a newly built haystack, horse stalls, a paddock and riding arena. This property is impeccably maintained, features high-standard finishes and is situated in a unique location!
- Built in 1900, fully restored and modernized (completed in 2018);
- Extremely luxury and elegant finishes implementing high-end materials;
- Ideal for horse-lovers: 3 stalls, paddock, riding arena (38x19m) and meadow;
- Drainage in the riding arena and meadow;
- Renewed foundation (2017 - concrete pillars);
- Exterior repainted 2018/2019; - Well-maintained/ partially renewed thatched roof;
- The farmhouse features exposed (partially) original beams throughout;
- The haystack was newly built in 2017/2018 and can serve multiple purposes;
- The complete structure was renewed, the exterior IJsselmeer Stone wall was preserved;
- Floor finishes ground floor: solid French oak and Belgian stone;
- Spacious and luxury kitchen fitted in 2019 with composite countertop;
- Luxury wooden interior door frames with internal doors and door fixtures;
- Garden recently landscaped;
- Preparations for an alarm system have been installed;
- Smooth plaster wall finishes and recessed lights;
- Option to create several (bed)rooms, see optional floorplans;
- Situated on the edge of the Reeuwijk Natura 2000 area close-by the ‘De Enkele Wiericke’ river;
- In short: a unique farmhouse with optimum luxuries and comfort! Layout:
Entrance; spacious hall with a coat area, original window next to the beautiful original front door, entrance to the office on the ground floor, luxury restroom with a wall-mounted toilet, washbasin and light sensor and the staircase to the first floor. The steel and glass partition wall offers a beautiful view from the hall through to the French doors.
The ground floor office is fitted with a fitted closet and the meter cupboard (12 fuses/ 4 circuit breakers).
Expansive living room with charming old oak beams, wood-burner, high baseboards, black radiators and Belgian stone windowsills.
Recently fitted open-plan kitchen/lounge with a breakfast bar. This contemporary kitchen is fitted with a full range of luxury appliances including: combination steam oven, combination oven, 2x refrigerator/freezer, wine refrigerator, induction cooker with flexible cooking zones and integrated BORA extraction system and a dishwasher. The kitchen accesses the backyard and the pantry with a kitchen unit, large wall-to-wall cabinets and the fittings for the laundry machine and dryer.
Landing with a separate luxury restroom. Master bedroom at the rear of the farmhouse with an elegant open-plan bathroom. The bathroom features a free-standing bathtub, a double vanity by the dormer, walk-in shower with a rain shower and manual shower.
Second bedroom with a roof window and fittings for a laundry machine. This room is currently used as a guestroom and also accommodates the central heating unit.
Newly built and used as a luxury horse stable with 3 horse stalls (each 3.55 x 3.10m with drinking troughs, drains and individual stall door), garage, pantry (with wall and floor units and a boiler), restroom, tack closet, fitted closet, individual meter cupboard, stairs to the 4-meter tall first floor level. This space can be used for several purposes, such as storage, home office or private practice space.
Expansive, recently landscaped garden with ample on-lot parking. There are several terraces and a detached veranda. The riding arena is behind the haystack and is adjacent to the meadow.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.