Ventilateur de plafond.
Porche ouvert, Terrasse.
The property highlights a 3 story Main House and a 2 story Carriage House! This unique property is a rare value & a must see for the discerning Lowcountry buyer. A property of this caliber & quality is something you'd expect to see in historic downtown Charleston, but it is beautifully nestled in the prestigious Mount Pleasant community of I'on. The park-like setting boasts 2 stone patios, 2 arbors, winding, brick walkways, a secret garden & 2 fountains that only enhance the tranquil feeling you get when enjoying this outdoor living space. SEE MORE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION! Additional features include:
- Three levels of living
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- Gas fireplace in the family room/kitchen
- Kitchen has black granite, eat-in area, center island with
breakfast bar and a built-in desk area
- Open concept floor plan with formal living room
- Dining room has wainscoting
- Crown moldings throughout
- Working Plantation shutters
- 3 Adjustable awnings on balconies
- Master bedroom has a gas fireplace, sitting area, two private balconies, walk-in closet and en-suite full bath with dual vanity, jetted tub and walk-in shower
-The approximately 1100 square foot Carriage House has a stunning granite kitchen with breakfast bar, a built-in desk/office area, a spiral staircase that leads to the master bedroom which has a vaulted ceiling, private balcony and a gorgeous en-suite with Italian-tiled shower
-Property is fully fenced in and has an electric gate
-4 Exterior brass gas lanterns
-No garage on property, but ample off-street parking
-I'on is an award-winning community with 7 clay tennis courts, saline Junior Olympic pool w/8 lanes, shaded baby pool, two fitness rooms, two lakes for kayaking, miles of nature trails, a bird sanctuary and a dock and boat ramp at the Creek Club
-Extremely convenient to Whole Foods, Trader Joes, downtown Charleston (approximately 7 miles) and the beach (approximately 7 miles to Isle of Palms)
Book your showing today!
|James B Edwards Elementary , Wando High , Junior High , Moultrie Middle School|