Beautiful ranch just a two miles out of the town of Susanville. This 887 acre cattle ranch includes over 400 acres of irrigated pasture and hay, including 40 acres of alfalfa. Plus juniper uplands for spring grazing. Three homes one five bedroom, three bath, and a 1680 square foot modular and another 1506 square foot modular. It is set up for livestock with fencing and cross-fencing, corrals, livestock scale, barns, feedlot, livestock well with solar pump and troughs as well as 5000 gallons of storage. There is a walk in cooler, large shop, pole barn for hay storage and more. Water rights from Susan River and Brockman slough. They run 180 - 200 pair year round, feeding hay grown on the ranch in the winter time. There is a new solar livestock well with 5000 gallons of water storage and troughs. There is an ag well that can be used when river water runs dry. The ag well produces 1400 gallons per minute. A large shop with wood stove to keep you warm inside for winter projects. This is a turn key ranch for the serious livestock producer. Also includes a 20 head BLM grazing permit.
• 400 acres of irrigated pasture including 40 acres of alfalfa
• Water rights from Susan River, Brockman Slough and Jensen Slough
• Flood Irrigated with buried mainline and risers throughout the pastures
• Ag Well that produces 1400 gallons per minute
• Working corrals, livestock scales, hydraulic chute
• Fenced and cross-fenced for rotational grazing
• New solar livestock well with 5000 gallon storage tanks and troughs
• Three homes; one 2700 sq. ft. five bedroom, three bath; one modular 1680 sq ft three bedroom, two bath; one 1506 sq ft modular, three bedroom, two bath
• Large newer metal shop with woodstove for winter heat
• Feedlot for winter feeding
• Walk in cooler
• Three car garage
• Many outbuildings
• Pole barn and equipment shed
Barn/Stable, Fencing, Horse Facilities, Outbuilding(s), Storage Shed.
Country Home, Equestrian, Ranch Farm.