Beautiful green meadows with Hat Creek running through is the setting for this 243 acre cattle ranch. Featuring 80 acres of flood irrigated fields. Remaining property has historically been used for grazing. Rock home with 5 bedrooms and 3 baths in 3876 sf of living space. Hat Creek is a premier fishing destination and this ranch offers over 4000 feet of private and secluded frontage. Although now used as a cattle ranch, it could easily be used as an equestrian venue.
• Lush 80 acres of flood irrigated fields, with water distributed from open distibuted from open ditch from the creek
• Remaining property has historically been used for grazing.
• Fenced and cross fenced.
• Unique lava rock home with open kitchen and dining area.
• Home Comfort wood cook stove is in great working condition.
• Kitchen also has all modern appliances, cooking center and eating bar. Pine cabinets with some glass doors
• Oversized living room has wood stove on wonderful lava rock hearth.
• Large windows capture the view of meadows and livestock peacefully grazing in the pasture.
• Three bedrooms on main level, one used as office. Plus two full baths.
• Upstairs family room with two bedrooms and one full bath, one bedroom opens to balcony with stairs to side yard.
• Beautiful knotty pine accents throughout home, including some wood flooring.
• Basement area used as shop. 2 pull up garage doors offer easy access and room to move large items in and out.
• Rock BBQ pit just off the back lawn provides a great area for outdoor entertainment.
• Detached 4 bay carport enclosed on 3 sides.
• The home is located in the middle of the ranch, providing much sought after privacy, yet allowing easy access to the Highway and into town.
• Sturdy wood bridge provides easy access to both sides of creek.
• The ranch currently runs 50 pair through the season, depending on how rotation is managed, you can also hay some of the irrigated meadows.
• It's hard to find a property of this size, with this amount of creek frontage on both sides of creek.
• Wildlife is abundant on this ranch, including deer, waterfowl, quail and more.
• Just 26 miles to Mt. Lassen National Park, 13 to Burney Falls State Park, 17 miles to the majestic Fall River Valley and 11 miles to Burney.
Country Home, Equestrian, Fly Fishing, Ranch Farm.