Ceiling Fan, Jogging/Biking Path, Walk-In Closets.
Ceiling Fans, Central Air Conditioning, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Kitchen Island, Microwave Oven, Range/Oven, Refrigerator.
Air Conditioning, Cathedral/Vaulted/Tray Ceiling, Ceiling Fans, Furnished, Granite Counter Tops, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closet.
Barn/Stable, Deck, Fencing, Horse Facilities, Outdoor Living Space, Patio, Sprinkler.
Secured Oasis in Green Oaks! Nestled amidst towering pines on nearly 2 acres, this elegant 2-story boasts a serene, private setting overlooking an equestrian park. This beautiful lot is zoned for horses and features a 1500 sq. ft. horse barn - a country living atmosphere yet only minutes from a city lifestyle and walking distance from Aspen Academy! If you enjoy entertaining family and friends, the home is a perfect match with 6 bedrooms, 4 baths and a park-like backyard retreat with multiple deck and patio spaces for lounging and dining. Extensive remodeling has been done, including the kitchen, master suite and bathrooms. Enjoy your connection to many of your favorite things, shopping, restaurants, trails and much more!
• The spacious living and dining rooms will draw you in with crown molding, brick fireplace and a charming bay window.
• The beautifully remodeled, party ready kitchen features gorgeous slab granite countertops, huge center island, custom cabinetry, tile backsplash, eat-in area and high-end stainless appliances including a Wolf gas range and Kitchen Aid built-in refrigerator and double oven.
• Exceptional style is evident in the family room, with hardwood floors, stone accent wall, fireplace and a cozy vaulted sitting area with views of the magnificent backyard.
• Rich custom built-ins lend warmth and character to the main floor library.
• Upstairs you will find 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. The updated master suite is a soothing escape with vaulted ceilings, tile surround fireplace and a sliding barn door. Designed for his and hers luxury, the stunning, white marbled master bath hosts his and hers separate vanities, his and hers walk-in closets, deep soaking tub and a massive marbled walk-in shower.
• The walk-out lower level is a dramatic extension of your living space with a sizable recreation room with fireplace, 2 bedrooms, ¾ bath and a large extra storage room.
• You will host fabulous parties in the extraordinary backyard. Surrounded by majestic trees, this outdoor oasis features an expansive Trex deck with built-in bar and grill, pavers patio with built-in firepit, 2 additional patios and a lush, sprawling lawn. The home backs to Rollin D. Barnard Equestrian Park, a facility committed to preserving the wildlife habitat and natural environment in the area.
• Green Oaks is a highly desirable neighborhood with community pool, tennis courts and close proximity to The Highline Canal, The Streets of Southglenn and DTC.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.