Beautiful historic Villa in a marvelous position overlooking the sea and the Tuscan archipelago. Both from the garden and from many of the rooms of the villa you can enjoy the beautiful view and unforgettable sunsets on the sea set among these hills.
The villa of about 500 square meters, surrounded by a fenced garden of about 1,000 square meters, has been recently renovated, enhancing Tuscan features and using fine materials and finishes, the original floors, some in marble, the original staircase in granite and iron wrought, the wooden ceilings, which are combined with modern class details, chosen with much taste and care.
Currently the villa consists of: a living room with fireplace, a large kitchen, large hallway where part of the ancient and original staircase leading to the upper floors, a bedroom with bathroom in front of the living room, a study and a technical room on the ground floor , while on the first floor there are four bedrooms with bathroom and a balcony overlooking the garden with a panoramic view, on the attic floor there are two more bedrooms with bathrooms and a beautiful living room in the tower from which you can enjoy an extraordinary panoramic view.
You enter the Villa directly from the paved road, it is located a few steps from the heart of the village of Castagneto Carducci, and is:
- 10 km from the Borgo di Bolgheri, with its famous vineyards, the characteristic Borgo with its shops, restaurants and wine bars;
- 7 km from the beaches of Marina di Castagneto Carducci;
- 5 km from Donoratico, with all services including supermarket, the railway station and the Livorno - Grosseto highway;
- 12 km from the tourist port of San Vincenzo with its Movida and its promenade
- 15 km from the beaches of Marina di Bibbona
- 23 km from Cecina with all services including supermarket, train station and hospital;
- 28 km from Venturina Terme with its Ancient Baths, all services including supermarket, the railway station and the Livorno - Grosseto highway;
- 39 km from Piombino, with embarkation for the main islands;
- 56 km from the Gavorrano golf course;
- 31 km from the A12 Rosignano - Genoa motorway.
- 80 km from Pisa Airport - Galileo Galilei
- 258 km from the Rome-Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci Intercontinental Airport
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.