Il Casale in Toscana, for you who want to enjoy the suggestive sea view with its sunsets, with the charm of the Casale that reflects the characteristics of the Tuscan House, and with the possibility to enjoy in absolute privacy the green garden with Maritime Pines and Cypresses , all just minutes from the Borgo di Guardistallo. The farmhouse is on two levels totaling 270 square meters. and consists of: entrance hall, living room with fireplace and access to the veranda (25 sqm), kitchen with dining area and access to the pergola (30 sqm) and the terrace (40 sqm) both with sea views, bathroom, plus in old oven and storage room on the ground floor. From the internal staircase you reach the first floor, where we find a large double bedroom with windows overlooking the sea, three more bedrooms, bathroom and terrace. The property is served by a large fenced garden with 60 olive trees, cypresses and maritime pines for a total of 7,000 square meters.
The Casale is habitable and still has intact architectural features and materials typical of the Tuscan House, such as terracotta floors, wooden and terracotta ceilings, a beautiful staircase consumed by time, and more. The property is equipped with electricity, water supply, LPG gas heating system, electric gate and rainwater recovery tank. The property is ideal both for a Luxury Residence, both as a first home and as a holiday home, as well as the possibility of renting it on the international rental market with excellent potential returns.
The property is accessed through 1.5 km of unpaved road that ends at the property, it is far:
- 2.5 km from the Borgo di Guardistallo where all the first necessities are found;
- 5 km from the village of Casale Marittimo, named one of the most beautiful villages in Italy with its characteristic bars and restaurants;
- 15 km from the beaches of Marina di Bibbona;
- 11 km from Cecina, with all services, including supermarket, the railway station and the Livorno - Grosseto highway;
- 14 km from Bolgheri with its famous vineyards and the characteristic Borgo; - 31 km from the tourist port of San Vincenzo with its Movida and its promenade;
- 44 km from the beautiful beaches of the Gulf of Baratti;
- 41 km from Venturina Terme with its Ancient Baths;
- 72 km from the Gavorrano golf course;
- 68 km from Pisa Airport - Galileo Galilei;
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.