Pantry, Walk-In Closets.
Central Air Conditioning, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Humidifier.
Abundant Closet(s), Air Conditioning, Central Vacuum.
Basement, Family Room, Game Room, Guest Room, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Storage Room, Walk-In Pantry, Workshop.
Balcony, Large Open Gathering Space, Sunny Area(s), Terrace.
Mountain View, Trees, Wooded.
Laminate, Tile, Wood.
Alley, Garage, Open.
Imposing home is nestled in the heart of 221 acres of land. Close to Mont-Tremblant, this estate combines nature and tranquility, while being close to the best attractions in the Laurentians. Several assets: huge garage 60 x 30 feet, 3 bedrooms, abundant fenestration, gallery offering a 360 degree view.
The hole estate consists of 6 lots.
A river crosses the estate, fishing is excellent! Backed by hundreds of acres of Crown land.
The huge detached garage is a dream for the handyman in you! The abundance of space allows you to park your cars and benefit of a large open area for your hobbies.
The house consists of 3 levels:
On the upper floor:
- 2 entrance halls, one more formal while the other is more functional.
- A very large dining room which benefits from an abundant fenestration.
- A functional kitchen with lots of storage including a walk-in pantry.
- A warm living room.
- A large room that is currently used as an office.
- The master bedroom which has a very large walk-in closet.
- A complete bathroom with a separate shower and a large bath.
- A laundry room with storage.
On the ground floor:
- A bright family room with access to the backyard.
- A huge sewing room that benefits from an abundant fenestration.
- Two bedrooms of good size.
- A powder room that could easily be converted into a full bathroom, since it had formerly a shower, the plumbing is already present.
- A kitchenette: the owner is a baker and he makes his homemade bread.
- A small extra room could be a boudoir, a playroom or an extra bedroom.
- A cedar closet.
- A mechanical room / storage easily accessible from the outside thanks to its garage door.
In the basement, we find:
- Ceilings 5 feet high.
- Lots of storage
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.