Nestled between the Ishi Wilderness and a 19,000 acre ranch, the 1600+ acres of Mill Creek Wilderness constitute a primitive and beautiful preserve that appears not to have changed over thousands of years. Once home to a band of Native Americans and with nearly 4 miles of Mill Creek frontage, a new owner will find numerous campsites, incomparable fishing holes, and fabulous back country scenery. Deeded access is by the Lassen Trail, once a route for covered wagons bringing new settlers to California and Oregon. If getting away from civilization, fishing for large trout in a private and pristine stream, or backpacking into your own completely secluded property is your passion, this is a rare opportunity! You can view additional information at millcreekwilderness.com along with an article published by Sports Illustrated, describing the property’s exceptional fishing at https://www.si.com/vault/issue/43568/97.
• 1,629+/- acres of undeveloped land
• Located off the Old Lassen Trail, an old wagon trail from the Gold Rush Era
• Stretches along about 4 miles of Mill Creek Canyon
• Multiple creeks transect this property
• Mill Creek is year-around
• Little Mill Creek is a year-around tributary
• Exceptional fishing for native trout
• Highest elevation is about 2,500 feet
• Lowest elevation is about 1,100 feet
• High wheel-base required, 4x4 is useful but not necessary
• Williamson Act
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.