Perfect family home, impeccably maintained DETACHED VILLA with a fully enclosed backyard. The property is spacious and also features a large playroom/ study on the ground floor. The house includes 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, is within walking distance of the train station and close-by the nature reserve and Hilversum's bustling city center.
NS train station Mediapark is a few minutes' walk from the property, the city center and the heathlands are less than a 5-minute bicycle ride away. Major cities such as Amsterdam and Utrecht are within a 30-minute car/ train commute from the property, Schiphol Airport is only 30 minutes away.
Entrance, spacious foyer, large hall with doors with stained-glass. The study, which can also be used as a family room or playroom, is at the front. The expansive living area features French doors to a porched terrace at the front. Large windows at the side and the bay window allow daylight to stream in. French doors at the rear open to the terrace and lovely enclosed garden. The hall features beautiful oak greywash flooring.
The separate kitchen/diner is fitted with an induction cooker, range hood, convection oven with grill, a dishwasher and refrigerator. The kitchen accesses the pantry, which accesses the large garage with an electric door. Behind the garage is an attached shed which can be accessed from the outside and is perfect for storing your garden equipment.
First floor: access via a double-landing staircase with a runner and a large window that bathes the space in light. The spacious master bedroom is at the rear and features a large dormer. The second large bedroom is at the front and accesses a balcony. This level has two bathrooms, perfect for a large family and growing children. The largest bathroom is fitted with a corner bathtub with a whirlpool, teak vanity, toilet and separate shower, fitted closet and towel radiator. The second bathroom features a vanity, shower, toilet and towel radiator. A laundry room is situated off the landing.
Second floor: landing with a fitted closet. This level features two extremely spacious bedrooms, both with fitted closets and one of the bedrooms is also fitted with a dormer and sink. Loft ladder to the standing-height attic with the central heating system and ample storage space.
The villa is on a 510sqm-lot and includes a 2-car driveway at the front, a small front garden, where a tall green hedge ensures optimum privacy, a narrow side garden with space for the garbage cans and a wonderful backyard. The backyard measures over 15 meters long and 12 meters wide, and is completely enclosed by trees and bushes, ensuring optimum privacy to enjoy a spot in the shade or sun on one of the terraces. The backyard also includes a lawn and a wide range of flowers, shrubs and trees. There is a large (dated) swimming pool under the the large deck terrace, which the current owners did not use but have left intact. Swimmers can have the pool restored; all plumbing and fume extractors for the heating boiler is still in place, electrics is in the shed.
FINANCING AND SUSTAINABILITY
• The seller has a mortgage for which the interest conditions for the remaining loan amount and duration can be transferred to the buyer. This is a floating (monthly) interest rate that has not exceeded 0.3% per year for many years now. Depending on the personal circumstances of the buyer, this may be an extremely interesting financing option!
• The current owners participate in the Hilverzon project, which means that they use 24 solar panels located in a park at the edge of Hilversum. No unattractive panels on the roof, but all the benefits of refeeding power into the energy grid! Buyers of this property will have the opportunity of taking over the participations in this extraordinary project. More information can be requested from our office.
The 24 panels in questions are expected to yield 800 euro per year.
• The slanted roof was completely renovated, insulated and fitted with new roof tiles in 2015
• Flat roofs newly roofed in 2015
• New roofing zinc and lead fitted in 2015
• Extremely spacious and well-maintained detached home
• Several automatically operated awnings
• Stained-glass details
• Large dormer at the rear
• Generous living space on the ground floor
• Five bedrooms + 2 bathrooms
• Wonderful, secluded backyard
• On-lot parking
• Charging station for an electric car (price negotiable)
• Central location relative to city center and NS station
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.