100 linear feet on Lake Montjoie where you will discover a fabulous décor wherever you look. Waterfront charm, large spaces, generous fenestration, large office on a mezzanine, 5 bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms. Intimate wooded lot with relaxing areas and a breathtaking view of the lake. Built-in garage, 2010 construction. Absolutely exquisite!
Lake Montjoie is the largest ecological lake in the Eastern-Townships and one of the most beautiful too! It is a private lake with no public access. The vacant lots are part of Park Orford therefore, they are protected.
- 9' ceiling on 2 floors (except 2 add. bedrooms above garage);
- hardwood floors throughout;
- office leading to the kitchen and to a 5th bedroom;
-closed entrance hall;
- hardwood staircase;
- office on the mezzanine;
- bathroom with lots of storage;
- large master bedroom with boudoir and walk-in featuring a great view of the lake;
- the current owners built a mudroom in the garage entrance (2nd entrance is in front of the house).
- Superb 13,800 sq. ft. wooded lot, well landscaped;
- access to water via dock or staircase;
- relaxation areas to enjoy nature while decompressing;
- quiet cul-de-sac;
- large shed with small addition for kids;
- single built-in garage.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.