Mountain View, Panoramic, Trees, View, Wooded.
Develop your dream house on a recreational property in the Tahoe National Forest, with unbelievable mountain views, just an hour from Sacramento and 30 minutes to the Donner Summit. This 66+ acre property has a foundation and subfloor, and an approved permit to build out a 3100 square foot house with attached 2 car garage - or 4000 square feet with no garge. PGE power is at the property, and there is a well drilled and capped, with a utility trench from the street to the homesite. The TPZ zoning provides for incredible low property taxes, and allows for a wide variety of land uses, including recreation, residential, and ag.
• Incredible Mountain Views - Sutter and Sierra Buttes, Sierra Nevadas
• Clerared and Level Meadow
• 66+ acres located in Tahoe National Forest
• 1 hour from Sacramento, 30 Minutes from Auburn
• 25 Minutes to Soda Springs, 40 Minutes to Truckee
• Foundation and Subfloor - Teed up to Customize and Finish
• Approved Permit for 3100+ Sq Ft House
• Well Drilled and Capped
• Utility Trench from Road to Homesite
• Driveway and Entry Gate in place
• TPZ Zoning for low taxes
• Recreation, Residential, Ag Land Uses
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.