Meadow, Scenic View, Stream/Creek View, Water View, Wooded.
This is it!...the place you've been looking for...an old hand hewn log cabin on 110 acres, a roaring year round creek, native grassy meadows, surrounded by majestic mountains and tall timber! Just a couple of miles out of the quaint little town of Taylorsville it is in a low snow area with paved access.
• Year round Indian Creek rushes through both parcels.
• Native grassy meadows allow for grazing cattle or horses.
• The mountainside is heavy with tall healthy timber..
• Wildlife abound in the wonderful indigenous animal habitat.
• Indian Creek is great for fly fishing or bait casting.
• Lovely swimming holes and sandy beaches are inviting spots for a picnic.
• Old hand hewn log cabin appears sound but needs some work.
• An old rock cellar provides cold storage the old fashioned way.
• An outbuilding provides storage and potential for a guest house.
• Several lakes are nearby; Almanor, Antelope, Round Valley, Butt Lake
• Shopping is in Greenville or Quincy.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.