High end construction Cape Code cottage set in an English country garden on a 2 acre wooded lot and 300 feet shoreline on pristine Lake MacDonald. This home has a comfortable intimate character, ideal for entertaining indoors or out with chef's kitchen, spacious living/dining room, stunning fireplace, ample outdoor spaces. It is a joy to live in!
* The property is 38 km south of Mont-Tremblant on hwy 327 and 30 minutes from Ski Morin Heights or 40 minutes from Mont Saint-Sauveur
* This house was designed for an easy maintenance: large rooms, high ceilings, polished concrete and hardwood floors. Its high end construction includes special equipment to provide comfort and energy savings: Glycol radiant floors, geothermal system, insulated concrete forms, triple UV treated windows, 2 slow combustion fireplaces
* Ample storage for small and big items: detached single garage, double car garage, finished attic above garage, large workroom, spacious storage room with a garage door and more
* Outdoor life is pleasant: oversize deck with lake-view, two remote electric screen walls on a section of the deck, covered terrace on lakeside, English garden, easy flat access to the lake and dock
* Magnificent waterfront property located on Lake MacDonald which is a clean unspoiled Laurentian lake. There is no public access, the shoreline is natural and not heavy built-up. It provides excellent sailing, water skiing and fishing (bass, pike, perch and lake trout) and interesting bays and islands to explore by kayak or canoe. The water is pristine clean with no blue algae or Eurasian Water Mil-foil
* The property is in a community called Lake MacDonald Estates which provides maintenance of common private roads, a gated private beach and two boat launches
* There are several trails on private property for hiking and cross-country skiing
* LAMAC (https://www.facebook.com/Lamac-227209123986620/) is a non-profit lakefront owner's association devoted to the preservation of Lake MacDonald and is a member of Blue Laurentides
* CAMMAC Music Center (https://cammac.ca/) provides a series of concerts featuring world renowned musicians during the summer months. Located a short walk away, when not in use CAMMAC tennis courts are available to residents
Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Kitchen Island, Oven, Refrigerator.
Abundant Closet(s), Cathedral/Vaulted/Tray Ceiling, Ceiling Fans, Decorative Lighting, Fire Alarm, Furnace, High Ceilings, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets.
Basement, Laundry Room, Loft, Office, Storage Room, Utility Room, Workshop.
Deck, Dock, Enclosed Porch(es), Exterior Lighting, Large Open Gathering Space, Open Porch(es), Outdoor Living Space, Shaded Area(s), Sunny Area(s), Swimming, Terrace, Thermal Windows/Doors.
Concrete, Hardwood, Tile.
Garden View, Lake View, Mountain View, Open View, Panoramic.
Country Home, Lake, Mountain View, Water View.