Bachstraat 11, 1077GD Amsterdam
Unique, 12-metre wide Amsterdam city villa 380m2, with 9 rooms, 3 bathrooms, indoor garage and a sunny garden of approx. 50m².
This deluxe ‘family’ home is near the Zuid-as in one of the most beautiful, calmest locations of southern Amsterdam.
Within walking distance are streets including Apollolaan, Beethovenstraat with chic shops, fun terraces and schools like the British School.
The entire building was recently fully renovated with luxury upholstery and provided with a sunshower (infrared/UV tanning system).
Spacious reception hall, with an Emperador natural stone floor of about 30m².
The hall leads to the garage, the bathroom, the cellar and two large rooms of which one has built-in closets and French doors to the garden. The garage is fitted with remote-controlled, automatic doors.
Entertainment area, with a big screen, beamer and a complete audio system.
Next to the ‘theatre’ is a tastefully decorated wine cellar with space for about 2,000 bottles.
Spacious living room with a fireplace, balcony, landing and bathroom. Lovely oak parquet floor by ‘Piet Jonker’ with inlaid carpeting. The eat-in kitchen is fitted with a luxury Eggersmann kitchen: with a black Caesarstone countertop, Miele steam oven and espresso machine, Kupperbusch microwave and fan oven, combined induction and gas hobs (3 zones), Bosch dishwasher and fridge/freezer, and Gutmann extractor hood system.
Three large bedrooms, 1 with a walk-in closet, and 1 with a balcony and French doors.
Two complete bathrooms with floor heating and Philip Starck plumbing and faucets.
Landing with separate bathroom.
Spacious attic room, used as a bedroom, with 3 Velux tip/tilt windows. Laundry and ironing area. Room fitted with closets, with a small bathroom with a toilet and sink.
About 20m² of storage space at standing height.
- The entire house was fully renovated under the supervision of an interior designer, using sustainable materials, as well as a detailed light plan including ceiling spotlights and various hanging lamps and wall lamps.
- The entire electrical and central heating systems were fully redone and were fitted with TV, telephone and computer network connections, with the exception of the attic.
- Each floor has a video intercom and fire/smoke alarm system.
- All bathrooms have electric floor heating.
- Fully renovated and furnished.
- Exterior painted in 2016.
- Surface area of approx. 400m², including the attic of approx. 20m².
- Cadastral surface area: 157 centiares.
- Long lease: € 4,676.08 (indexed until 2053).
- Sunny garden: approx. 50m².
- Fitness area with professional equipment.
- Perfect for use as a home office or in-house practice.
- Public transport within 100 metres (Beethovenstraat).
- Various shops within 100 metres (Beethovenstraat).
- Zuid-as within 1,200 metres.
- Close to roads leading out of the city.
We have gathered this information with the greatest of possible care. However, we will not accept any liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or any other matter nor for the consequences of such. All measurements and surfaces stated are indicative. The purchaser has a duty to investigate any matter that may be of importance to him or her. The estate agent is the adviser to the seller with regard to this residence. We advise you to engage an expert (NVM registered) estate agent who will guide you through the purchasing process. Should you have any specific desires with regard to the residence, we advise you to make these known as soon as possible to your purchasing estate agent and have an independent investigation carried out into such matters. If you do not engage an expert, you will be deemed as considering yourself to be sufficiently expert to be able to oversee all matters that could be important. The NVM terms and conditions are applicable.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.