Masterpiece of contemporary design! Perfectly positioned on almost an acre of land overlooking beautiful Daniels Park, this extraordinary custom estate offers spectacular, views of the natural mountain landscape. Stunning architectural elements and one of a kind custom finishes are showcased throughout the home, which was designed by the award-winning architect firm Godden Sudik. The sheer openness of the estate is awe-inspiring with soaring ceilings and vast expanses of floor to ceiling glass in perfect harmony with white oak hardwood floors, custom stained Alder cabinetry and dazzling custom light fixtures. An art collectors dream…the estate is like a canvas and was designed with abundant space to showcase art.
· Colorful perennials and native Colorado plants have been expertly integrated with the natural mountain landscape surrounding the home to create exceptional curb appeal.
· The grand 2-story great room is the perfect gathering space for large scale entertaining with a statuary marble surround linear fireplace and a wall of expansive floor to ceiling windows that reveal breathtaking mountain views.
· WOW! This is the insanely gorgeous kitchen of your dreams! Features include a massive statuary marble center island, glamorous custom chandelier, Alder cabinetry, walk-in pantry, breakfast nook and top of the line appliances including 3 dishwashers, 3 ovens and 3 Bluestar Commercial ranges with griddle, grill and 6 burner. Entertaining has never been easier with a separate, richly appointed catering kitchen with Wolf steam oven and Wolf oven.
· The definition of splendor, the sumptuous master suite occupies its own private wing on the upper level. Notable luxuries include a coffee station, private wrap-around deck, huge walk-in closet and a sleek sitting room with surround sound and linear fireplace. The spa-like master bath impresses with double vanities, stand-alone tub, his and hers toilets and an oversized walk-in shower with rain showerhead and body spray jets.
· Flooded with natural light, the walk-out lower level is highlighted by volume ceilings, exposed structural beams and concrete flooring. You will enjoy a recreation room with marble fireplace and quartz wet bar, a guest bedroom, 2 baths, 3 storage rooms and a sizable craft room/bedroom.
· With one of the strongest, most private locations in Castle Pines North, this residence offers Colorado outdoor living at its absolute finest! Multiple decks, patios and beautiful enclosures envelop the home and offer incredible views of Daniels Park, which encompasses 1000 acres and is home to a herd of wild bison.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.