Lake View, Mountain View, Trees.
This spacious 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is tucked away on 11+/- acres on Copco Lake. The custom home offers an elegant, spacious layout with vaulted beam ceilings, brick fireplace, a lovely kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless appliances. The house has lovely views and sliders opening onto a large composite deck, with elevator and stairs. The gentle terrain includes a large meadow, pond and small creek, as well as wooded areas and the yard includes both lawn, garden area and a multitude of flowers. The home is adjacent to Copco Lake.
There are great outdoor opportunities both on the property and in the surrounding county: hiking, deer hunting, waterfowl hunting, fishing, & horseback riding to name a few. It is about 40-45 minutes back to the city of Yreka (the county seat), an hour to popular Ashland, OR and approx. 1 ¼ hours drive to Medford, OR. Yreka offers shopping, groceries, a small hospital, schools, etc. There is a small airport in Montague, the closest town. Siskiyou County is known for its beautiful scenery, thousands and thousands of acres of national forest, and a myriad of outdoor recreation opportunities including hiking, biking, horseback riding, skiing, trout fishing, golf and more.
Whether you're looking for a full time home with privacy and serenity, or for a vacation get away where you can enjoy both comfort and nature's beauty, make an appointment to come see this special property!
• 4256 sf, 4 bedroom, 2 bath house, built in 2001.
• 11.4+/- acres of land with meadow, pond, little stream and timber.
• Attached two car garage.
• Beautiful kitchen, great for home chefs or entertaining.
• Pretty views from the many windows.
• Landscaped with garden area, flowers and lawn.
• Across the road from Copco Lake
• Constructed with Hardi-board siding and a metal roof.
• Roll up door in the front of the garage creating a separate work shop with its own heating and cooling.
• Extensive downstairs storage, including several rooms.
• Fully fenced.
• Indoor potting room downstairs.
• Indoor dog kennel room with doggie access outside to a very nice outdoor kennel with wisteria growing over it for shade.
• Two water sources: 30+ gpm well and a water share for the local water company.
• The small creek is a diversion from Snackenberg Creek (water rights are granted under the pre-1900 water use act - buyer to verify with watermaster).
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.