465 acres, loaded with water . . . 2 ponds, adjudicated water rights, and Mill Creek frontage, easily irrigates 200 acres of pasture, and provides the ability to run 75-100 pair year round. This is the perfect size cattle ranch! The income generation is well suited for someone to sustain their livelihood or use it as an addition to their existing cattle operations. Two custom homes provide options for your personal residence and ranch caretaker(s). This spectacular ranch is located approximately 2 miles north of Los Molinos, on State Highway 99, in Tehama County.
• 465 +/- acres
• Adjudicated water rights
• 200 acres of irrigated pasture
• 2 ponds
• Mill Creek frontage
• Can run 75-100 pair, year round
• 2547 sq ft, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with 3 car garage
• 1500 sq ft, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home
• Large barn
• Metal shop
• Pipe corrals, fully functional cattle handling facility
• 135 acres in conservancy easement*
• Adjacent to 32,000 acre Dry Creek Preserve
• Mature oak trees
• Panoramic mountain views
• Secluded and private
• The conservation easement was established to protect Mill Creek. The conservancy easement does not affect grazing lands and does provide some tax benefits.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.