Mountain View, Panoramic, Scenic View, Trees.
With spectacular granite outcrops of the Sierra Buttes as a backdrop and incredible panoramic views this beautifully treed and magnificent 86.5 acres stretches up into the daunting and formidable Sierra Buttes. Less than ¼ mile up an improved gravel drive from Hwy 49 and at the 4700’ +/- elevation one arrives at the secluded and private level areas. An ATV/hiking trail continues up the mountainside to a natural spring providing piped water to the campsite.
• Private, secluded, and peacefully surrounded by USFS lands
• Several potential home or cabin sites, all with spectacular views.
• Hookups for RV and generator
• Neat rock outdoor shower
• Concrete pads, stone firepit, tables, for outdoor living areas.
• Very nicely done shed using a concrete pad & 2 cargo containers
• Natural spring provides plenty of gravity flow water
• In the heart of gold mining country mine tailings abound
• Property is the home of the famous historic Euclid Mine
• Incredible huge boulders are everywhere
• Just a mile out of Sierra City. Three miles to Bassetts and the Gold Lakes Highway
• Dozens of pristine mountain lakes and creeks, not to mention the North Fork of the Yuba River, are all in close proximity
• Nearby Yuba Pass at 6700’ is a snowmobiling mecca
• Property is located behind a locked gate at common turnout from Hwy 49 to the Pacific Crest Trail.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.