Outstanding detached family home in the highly desirable Het Spiegel neighbourhood, one of the most popular areas in het Gooi. This century-old gem is set on a plot of 724m2 and boasts a fabulously sunny southwest-facing garden, accessible from the child-friendly Prins Mauritslaan and a big free-standing garage with storage loft as well as a driveway that can accomodate several vehicles.
This delightful house in a much sought-after neighbourhood has been lovingly looked after for the past 20 years by its owner, but the time has come for a new family to call it home. The location is ideal - within walking distance of schools, railway station, and sports facilities. Close to the town centre, motorways.and unspoilt countryside.
• Vestibule with coat cupboard; guest lavatory with washbasin
• Corridor with door to back garden
• Door to cellar (standing height)
• Two adjoining reception rooms, separated by original sliding doors, with wooden floors, fireplace, and beautiful high decorative ceilings
• Study/media room with original ceiling and wood-burning stove
• Eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
• Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and french doors to big balcony
• 2nd large bedroom with fitted wardrobe
• 3rd bedroom with fitted wardrobe
• Small storage room with central heating unit
• Big bathroom with bath, shower, double washbasin and built-in cupboard
• Separate w.c. with washbasin
• 4th bedroom
• 5th bedroom with fitted wardrobes
• Bathroom with shower, washbasin, and w.c.
• Interior and exterior painted In 2017 /2018
• Virtually all windows replaced with new double glazed tilt-and-turn windows
• Big garage with loft (standing height)
Facts and figures:
Living space 238m2
Asking price € 1.595.000 kk (buyer pays closing costs)
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.