围场, 甲板, 稳定, 附楼, 马设施.
全景, 山景, 晓晖, 树.
Enjoy Peace and Quiet on your 68+ acre estate at the end of a private gated road. From your large Trex deck, you have views for miles including the Sierra Nevadas, Blue Mountain and Devils Nose, and Mt Diablo from Master bedroom balcony. A 3200 Square Foot custom luxury home built in 2006 features a high-end chef's kitchen with sub-zero refrigerator, granite counter tops, Cherry wood cabinets, Brazilian hardwood floors, and large windows connecting to Nature. The house exterior includes hardyback and natural stone siding. There is a 6-Stall Castlebrook Horse barn, paddocks and trails right out of your back door. Bordering BLM land provides excellent recreational opportunities! Mace Meadows championship golf course is located at the entrance to the neighborhood, and Kirkwood Ski Resort is about 30+ minutes away.
• 68+ Acres with Views for Miles
• End of Private Gated Road
• 3200 Square Foot Custom Luxury Home
• Large Trex deck with views of the Sierras
• 6 Stall Castlebrook Horse Barn
• Fenced Paddocks
• Potting Shed and Bunk Room
• 1450+ Feet of Misery Creek Runs on Property
• Adjacent to BLM Land with Trails and Fireroads
• Excellent Recreational Property
• Volleyball Court, Horseshoe Pit, Roundpen
• 30+ Minutes to Kirkwood Ski Resort
• Below the Snowline
• 2 Legal Parcels - Build a Second Home
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.