Very beautiful property of "Belle Epoque" style on 4 levels, built in 1905, situated in the private domain of the Cap Martin. The villa benefits of a living area of 850sqm and a land of 4.500sqm , offering large terraces and a large botanical garden planted of rare cactus and hundred-year-old trees. Direct access to the sea. Magnificent panoramic views over the sea and Monaco.
The villa consists of:
On the ground floor:
- An entrance hall,
- 3 lounges in facade with sea view, of cach one with direct access to the swimming pool,
- Spacious dining room with sea view,
- A kitchen with sea view,
- A cloakroom and guest toilet.
On the 1st floor:
- 3 bedrooms in facade with fireplaces, dressing rooms, opening onto balconies with sea view,
- 3 bathrooms,
- A large dressing room,
- A master bedroom ensuite opening onto terrace with sea view.
On the 2nd floor:
- A bedroom in facade with sea view, bathroom and dressing room,
- 2 bedrooms
- A bathroom,
- A bedroom to be fitted out,
- A playroom.
On the garden level:
- A bedroom in facade with sea view opening on terrace,
- Toilet separated,
- A complete bathroom,
- 2 bedrooms with a complete bathroom,
- A cellar and 2 wine cellars.
- An independent apartment of 100sqm.
- A large independent room with kitchen, service and back room.
Pool house and warmed swimming pool.
Outside parking spaces.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.