Country house "" HOOGEYND ".
In a beautiful, quiet, residential area on the edge of Hilversum, a beautiful pre-war, charming family house. The country house is located directly on the forest and the Hoorneboegse Heide and stands on a plot of 2,755 m² with a beautifully landscaped garden with old trees and offers plenty of privacy. The villa from 1920 was built under the architecture of Rueter and Symons and is a very fine example of "the Amsterdam School" of which many original style features have been preserved. It is a municipal monument.
The property is always well maintained by the owner but deserves to be modernized and fully adapted to the housing requirements of 2019/2020.
At the end of a beautiful winding driveway between old rhododendrons you reach the beautiful country house that is not visible from the road. The front door invites you to enter.
Spacious central hallway with fireplace, on the right an office with a view of the garden, on the left a kitchen-cum-living room with back entrance and toilet with hand basin and access to a large (wine) cellar. A nice dining room with doors to the garden and a closet. A beautiful, spacious, light sitting room with a wood-burning open fireplace and authentic wooden ceiling beams.
Borders stairs to floor with 3 medium sized, 1 small and 1 very spacious master bedroom. (The master bedroom is split into a front with 2 sinks and built-in cupboards and a beautiful spacious bedroom with various closets). All rooms have fixed cupboards and washbasin (s) with the exception of the small room, which has no fixed cupboard. There is also a bathroom with bath, shower and toilet, accessible from the master bedroom and also from the landing.
The attic is also accessible via a landing staircase. Large attic with lots of storage and central heating (combi) boiler (2016) and connection for a washer/dryer.
Guesthouse/studio: (formerly the office of writer Jaap ter Haar, known from the books "Saskia and Jeroen"), very charming and light, completely refurbished (2016). Concrete floor. Equipped with own boiler (2016). Spacious sitting/bedroom with open-plan kitchen and shower room with sink and toilet. Own group cupboard for the electricity (2016).
Things worth knowing:
• Living area is 243m², this includes 29m² of the guesthouse/studio;
• In 2016, a new thatched screw roof was installed on both the house, the garage and the guesthouse/studio;
• This charming family house is particularly suitable for families with an au pair possibly due to the guesthouse/studio or as a workspace;
• The many schools, both primary and secondary education, are easily accessible;
• The large garage is equipped with electricity, loft and "grease pit", suitable for 1 car;
• Located only a few minutes from the A27, the station and the Gijsbrecht van Amstelstraat, the nicest shopping street in Hilversum;
• The windows of the guesthouse/studio are equipped with additional glass;
• For those who want an even larger house, the zoning plan offers many possibilities, the construction site for the main house is approx. 375 m², currently only approx. 140 m² has been built (let an architect assist you with the exact possibilities);
• all electricity in the garage and the guesthouse has been renewed in 2016.
• Both central heating boilers have been renewed in 2016;
• Located directly on the forest and the heath;
• Old age clause and a non-resident clause apply;
• A road service will be established for approximately the first 25 meters of the driveway, for the benefit of the rear dwelling.
Explanation of possibilities that are offered at this municipal monument:
The zoning plan leaves room for expansion or expansion, within the aforementioned construction area.
The current built-up area within the building area is 140 m2.
The dimensions of the building area therefore allow a maximum possible extension of 236.38 m2,
On the current terrace side (sitting room / living room side south-east) there is possibility to expand or add. The drawn construction area is 10 m from the plot boundary on this side.
The property on Eikenlaan 57 in Hilversum is listed as the Municipal Monument of the Municipality of Hilversum. With monument number GMH0778, Hoogeynd, year 1920 under architect Th. Rueter & H.F. Simons.
This means that the planning value must take into account the monumental value of the building and its preservation. That does not mean that nothing is allowed or permitted. With the right motivation of the plan, leaving the main structures intact (load-bearing walls and beams) and respecting the recognisability of the current design of the building, much is certainly possible.
However, interventions such as layout changes, expansion or extension at the main building, application of sustainability measures (such as double glazing, insulation and heating without using fossil fuels) are permitted. However, at all times subject to a permit requirement.
The regular authorization procedure covers a period of 8 weeks, with a possible extension of 6 weeks. A plan is always assessed on 3 components, namely:
• Spatial planning (provisions in accordance with zoning plan) - Welfare and monument committee - Building Decree (meet specified criteria, such as insulation values, fire resistance, etc).
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.