The Sleeping Pintail is a 94 acre duck club or residence located approximately 10 miles South of Suisun City on Grizzly Island. With convenient access from the entire San Francisco Bay Area, it is approximately 40 minutes from the East Bay and 20 minutes to HWY 80. The club is primarily shallow open water, which traditionally holds a variety of waterfowl - pintails, teal, widgeon, mallards, spoonbills and divers. The shooting areas contain 6 blinds; 3 - three man blinds and 2 - two man blinds and 1 single. All of which are readily accessible by driving an ATV and then walking moderate distances. The 4 bedroom 3 bath residence/clubhouse is clean and in good condition and comes partially furnished. Each bedroom is generous in size and the kitchen is super functional and smart. Other structures include a sizable four car garage/shop, greenhouse/barn that could be an aviary or dog kennel, decoy shed/hut and garden area. The property is set up perfectly for a primary residence, family retreat or small club, it offers the buyer the perfect get-a-way where one can enjoy a great waterfowl hunt, excellent striper fishing or wildlife viewing. Property has year round access via paved and maintained dirt road.
• Spectacular Grizzly Island turnkey Duck Club or Personal Residence consisting of 94 acres of recreational paradise.
• Residence / Clubhouse is a 2,127sqft +/- 4 bedroom & 3 bath, partially furnished with all accessories.
• Sunroom with hot tub.
• Shooting areas contain six blinds; 3 - three man, 2 - two man & 1 - single all of which are readily accessible by driving an ATV and then walking moderate distances.
• Equipment includes a 2008 Dodge Truck, two Side by Side Kawasaki's - Mule & Teryx.
• Other structures include, a sizable four car garage/shop area and several small outbuildings (Greenhouse & Yurt) with an inventory of decoys and tools.
• A Water Desalination Filtration System was installed to provide fresh water to the Residence / Clubhouse.
• Good Waterfowl hunting, fishing and boating.
• Private fishing deck off east portion of property on Frost Slough.
• Herds of elk roaming nearby.
• Property has year round access via paved and maintained dirt road.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.