Enjoy your life on this private, peaceful and incredible gem of a property tucked away in maybe Amador County's most beautiful valley. Sit on your covered front porch sipping coffee overlooking your 2 acre vineyard, private bass pond frequented by Canada geese and a variety of ducks. Watch the horses and deer graze in the pasture. Watch the stars in the unbelievable night skys. The 2400 square foot country farm house is comfortable and well appointed, just ready for a new owner to create memories to last a lifetime. The big red barn provides plenty of storage, including workshop area. The 2 stall horse barn includes a tack room and hay storage area, and sits next to a round-pen. There are two wells, two storage tanks and a diverter valve to ensure water for both the house and the vineyard. The property abuts 40,000 acres of SPI timberland, enhancing recreational possibilities and setting you well apart from any urban sprawl.
• 40 Acres in private, peaceful, and beautiful secluded Valley
• 2400 sq ft Country Farmhouse is comfortable and well appointed
• Big Red Barn provides storage and workshop area
• Year round pond is stocked with bass
• 2 acre vineyard of Mouvedre variety - managed by lease
• 2 wells and storage tanks provide domestic and irrigation water
• 2 Stall Horse Barn with tack room & hay storage
• Round pen
• Neighbors 40,000 Ac of private timberland - increasing recreational possibilities
• Property sits well away from any urban sprawl - enhances quality of life
• Minutes from Amador County's Shennandoah Valley wine country
Country Home, Equestrian, Lake, Ranch Farm.