Palace of Prince de Anglona or Palace of Anglona, constructed between 1675 and 1690, is located between the streets Segovia, San Andres, San Pedro and Prince of Anglona of, within of the Austrias. The Palace is a typical aristocratic residence, which belonged to the heirs of Álvaro de Benavides. It was built in the 17th Century with the characteristic moderation of Castilian buildings. In the 17th Century, it was the residence of members of royalty, such as the Prince of Anglona. Formerly their low ones welcomed secret tunnels that communicated with Real Palace. It was reformed for the first time in 1776 by Vicente Barcenilla and, between 1802 and 1803 by Antonio Lopez later Watered down, adapting it this one last in fashion neoclassic one of the moment. Their famous gardens also were reformed in 1920 by Javier de Winthuysen. In the fully luxuriously renovated and exclusive building of the highest representative standing in, that was divided in ten residential apartments we find this outstanding duplex residence. The apartment is distributed among a representative reception area in the main floor on one side, that includes a lobby, a living room, a sitting room, a dining room and a guest toilet, on the other side is an area where the kitchen is situated besides the servants quarters, two bedrooms another bathroom and a living room. In the first floor is where the three main bedrooms are situated all with a private bathroom, en suite, two dressing rooms and a double dressing room in one of them plus a small living room. This apartment includes three parking spaces, with a private entrance through a pedestrian side street.
The Palacio area, that is boarded by the Gran Vía, the Cuesta San Vicente and Puerta Alcalá, is filled within emblematic sites such as the Palacio de Oriente (Oriental Palace), Palacio Real (Royal Palace), Jardines de Sabatini (Gardens of Sabatini), Catedral de la Almudena (Cathedral of the Almudena) or the Teatro Real (Royal Theatre.) The neighborhood is known as the Austrian or the Habsburg, it is the oldest part of town, the medieval and Renaissance. This neighborhood has a charm that makes it a favorite of both tourists and the local people of. It is one of the neighborhoods that provide the richest sense of authenticity and the real identity of. It is also surrounded, without the need for long journeys, with a long list of museums, cinemas, theaters and emblematic monuments where you can experience the culture of, both rich and varied. A mere two minutes walk from the emblematic sites of Plaza Mayor and Puerta del Sol, Royal Palace and the Gran Via. It’s the perfect place for everyone who wants to live the authentic.