Refinement and elegance. This magnificent construction stands on three levels. It features a breathtaking hall, high ceilings, vast rooms, an incredible mezzanine and noble materials. 4 bedrooms and 2 baths on second floor, luxury kitchen. Triple attached garage, double detached garage, geothermal system, radiating heat in basement.
Magnificent property 2 steps away from Golf & Academy Longchamp, an access to Highway 10 and 55, a bicycle path, cross-country ski and all services.
- Impressing entrance hall with circular staircase overlooking the large mezzanine that serves as a boudoir or a family room on second floor
- The main floor living room is really luminous with its generous fenestration and the rotunda area offers an interesting reading/relaxing spot
- Adjacent office to the entrance hall offering a great coffered ceiling
- Overstanding kitchen with granite counter, 2 sinks, gas oven, a lot of storage including a 7.2' x 8.1' pantry adjacent to the dining area
- Second grand entrance hall along the triple garage
- 4 really large bedrooms on second floor, 2 with adjacent bathrooms, 1 with an adjacent powder room, and the master suite offers a large walk-in, a luxurious bathroom with glass shower and amazing window, plus a rotunda to relax
- Completely finished basement with hot water heated floor, a bedroom, a bathroom (10.7' x 10.1', ceramic flooring), a large sewing room and an access to the triple garage.
- Stone and fibrocement covering, majestic rotunda on 3 levels
- In ground pool with salt system
- Immense patio on 2 facades with spa and gazebo to fully enjoy the amazing backyard
- Double separate garage
- Fenced and well-landscaped yard, superb fountain in the front, crescent entry bordered by paving stones
The electricity cost for 2016 (312 days) was verbally given by Hydro-Sherbrooke: $4,802.09.
Billiards Room, Cable TV, Large Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pool, Vacuum System, Walk-In Closets, Wireless Internet.
Air Cleaner, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Gas Appliances, Kitchen Island, Kitchen Pantry, Oven.
Central Vacuum, Chandelier, Clerestories, Crown Molding, Drywall Ceiling, Granite Counter Tops, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Security System, Solid Wood Cabinets, Solid Wood Doors, Spiral Stairs, Walk-In Closet.
Basement, Central/Center Hall, Family Room, Game Room, Guest Room, Kitchen/Dining Combo, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Storage Room, Walk-In Pantry.
Fencing, Outdoor Living Space, Patio, Shaded Area(s), Sunny Area(s), Terrace.
Alley, Driveway, Garage, Paved or Surfaced.
Golf Course, Suburban Home, Villa.
École Plein Soleil Elementary.