Bar, Cathedral Ceiling, Media/Game Room, Pool, Walk-In Closets.
Central Air Conditioning, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Kitchen Island, Microwave Oven, Range/Oven, Refrigerator.
Air Conditioning, Bar, Bar-Wet, Cathedral/Vaulted/Tray Ceiling, Furnished, Home Theater Equipment, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closet.
Family Room, Media Room, Wine Cellar.
Barn/Stable, Deck, Outdoor Living Space, Patio, Security Gate, Sprinkler.
Mountain View, View.
Extraordinary equestrian, custom estate in the most beautiful setting you can imagine! Perched high on 39 secluded acres, this exquisite home boasts amazing, unobstructed views of the entire front range from Pikes Peak to Longs Peak and beyond. Perfect for entertaining on a grand scale, the home offers a relaxing, resort-like ambiance with 10k of living space, an inground pool and a barn/shop with indoor riding arena. The finest materials and craftsmanship have gone into creating this Colorado style masterpiece with hand painted artwork and murals, custom stone and tile work, solid walnut doors, high-end plantation shutters, crown molding and gorgeous, hickory hardwood floors.
· Fox Creek, just 8 miles south of historic, downtown Parker, is a quiet, exclusive, gated neighborhood, comprised of just 10 homes.
· You will enter the estate through grand, double walnut doors accented with Scottish stained glass into a foyer with rich, flagstone flooring and a dramatic, floating, curved staircase with ornate, iron balusters.
· The 2-story great room features a stunning, stone accent wall with fireplace and a wall of windows that showcase the majestic mountain views.
· The well-designed kitchen makes it easy to entertain with a center island, slab granite countertops, flagstone flooring and backsplash, eat-in area, huge walk-in pantry and top of the line stainless appliances.
· You will enjoy 2 main floor study’s plus an expansive library with French doors, fireplace and elegant built-ins.
· Colorado is alive through every window in the peaceful master suite, which hosts hickory hardwood flooring, delicately, hand painted millwork, a fireplace, his and hers walk-in closets and a delightful, sitting room with forever mountain views. The stunning, spa-like master bath boasts heated tile flooring, his and hers vanities and a massive, glass block, steam shower.
· This fabulous, walk-out lower level is the ultimate entertaining space! Move the party indoors with a huge recreation room with wet bar, wine room, state of the art theater room and an awesome pool room with shower and dry sauna.
· Colorado outdoor living does not get any better than this! You will host fabulous parties with an inground, outdoor sport pool, fire pit, putting green, covered patio and a huge deck that envelops the back of the home and is the perfect outdoor space to relax and take in the glorious sunsets and spectacular mountain views.
· Horse lovers will surely appreciate the impressive, equestrian outbuilding equipped with an indoor riding arena, horse stalls, tack room and a large work shop, perfect for vehicle/RV storage.
· Other highlights include a 5 car, heated garage, dog kennel, upper and lower level laundry rooms and built-in speakers throughout the home.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.