Rare opportunity to own one of Denver’s original brick and timber loft spaces! Historic Streetcar Stables, built in 1882, is located directly across from Union Station, just steps from restaurants, pubs, entertainment. This one-of-a-kind loft has been beautifully renovated and is the perfect blend of historic preservation with sleek, industrial style. Light, airy and open, the condo boasts over 2000 square feet of living space, all on one level.
· The main living space showcases the significant architectural character of the loft with tons of exposed brick, heavy timber beams and columns, exposed duct work, refinished hardwood floors, elegant built-ins and a wall of expansive windows with city views. Space saving, built-in murphy beds are the perfect solution for guests.
· The dazzling, remodeled kitchen is as functional as it is fabulous. Features include quartz countertops, center island, glass tile backsplash, oversized stainless farmhouse sink and Kitchen Aid professional appliances including a 6 burner gas cooktop.
· Private and spacious, the bedroom offers French doors, timber beam accents, hardwood floors, a sizable walk-in closet, new washer/dryer and a full, remodeled, marbled bath with soaking tub.
· Other highlights include a remodeled powder room with solid wood/glass sliding barn door, new flush-mount LED lighting and solid wood 5-panel craftsman-style doors.
· Streetcar Stables boasts a fun, newly remodeled rooftop terrace with exhilarating views of downtown Denver. You will enjoy 1 designated, underground parking space and a large storage unit.
· You will love living in the heart of LoDo with 100 percent walkability to the best downtown Denver has to offer! From Coors Field to Whole Foods to Light Rail…as well as art galleries, shopping and the city’s best restaurants…every amenity is at your fingertips.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.