Hills View, Mountain View, Open View, Pasture View, Scenic View, Trees, View, Water View.
Lawson Ranch, homestead in the 1860’s and once owned by the late Bing Crosby, encompasses just under 3000 deeded acres and is located 45 miles north of Elko, Nevada. Completely reminiscent of the old west, yet complete with updated modern conveniences, including your own private airstrip and large airplane hangar, a full ranch headquarters, six center drive hay pivots, can run over 600 head of cattle, and easy access to town, this is the quintessential turnkey western cattle ranch.
• Some of the oldest water rights in the State of Nevada
• Property backs up to National Forest, yet just 5 miles off the highway
• Currently run 600 or more pairs of high quality, NHTC, all natural export Angus Beef
• A nearly 5000 sq ft 5 bedroom, 5 bath main residence
• Main residence renovated as a B & B
• Three additional houses for guests or employees
• A 2800’ long by 100’ wide private airstrip with a large aircraft hangar
• Two large fully enclosed hay barns
• One large heated repair shop with adjacent fully enclosed equipment storage
• Six center drive hay pivots with very economical yearly operating costs
• Benefits from Nevada’s favorable state income tax structure
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.