20 minutes from Aix en Provence and Avignon, in the heart of a charming village on the « route du Luberon » 20 minutes from Lourmarin and a five-minute walk from the shops and amenities, this 18th century former coaching inn comprises a renovated 400 sqm main house and annexes offering great further potential.
Oozing with charm and steeped in history, the ensemble offers over 720 sqm of living space and is set in a 520 sqm garden.
Il comprises :
- A 250,70 sqm apartment renovated in a tasteful contemporary style and benefiting from a private 27 sqm terrace. It includes four bedrooms, and a west-facing living/dining room.
- A 200 sqm workshop adjacent to the apartment. With work, this could add further living space to the apartment, create further bedrooms, or self-contained rental accommodation…
- Three 48 sqm business premises directly accessed from the street + a 14 sqm stock room (rental 500€/month charges inclusive).
- A vaulted 110 sqm room with a kitchen directly accessed from the street, and opening onto a peaceful 200 sqm garden with a swimming pool.
Ideal for receptions, an art gallery or a restaurant...
- The 320 sqm garden offers parking space for six cars.
Huge potential for numerous projects...
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.