Amazing amount of water on this 37 acre ranch. Along with 2 year round creeks, you will also enjoy 2 year round, fresh water ponds! Featuring main home, studio apartment, 2 rental homes and large barn. The custom 2463 sf., 5 bedroom, 2 bath home sits on a slight hill, overlooking both ponds, pasture, mountains and forest. Open plan with kitchen, dining and sunken living room all enjoying the view. Large floor to ceiling windows monopolize view. Kitchen features 5 burner gas range, built in oven, island with butcher block counter, bar stool area and large walk in pantry. Living area has vaulted ceilings, wood stove on stone and river rock hearth. Opening to enclosed sunroom and open deck overlooking ponds. Master suite has slider to sunroom, tile bath with soaking tub, separate shower and walk in closet. Mud/laundry room off kitchen with upper den/office. Two bedroom studio apartment above two car garage. Paved parking in front of home, wrap around drive with two entry gates, one electric. Water is golden to this well set up ranch, Little Cow Creek runs along the SW property line for 1,573 ft. and feeds the ponds via an underground mainline. Cedar Creek runs along the entire NW line for 1,245 ft. A total of 2,868 of creek frontage! Approximately 30 acres can be grazed, mostly flood irrigated, some with drag line and some seasonal. Pasture is fenced and cross fenced. There is a natural tule habitat, created by pond runoff, which is home to abundant wildlife. Including the resident ducks and geese. The barn is 40 x 100, with concrete floor, enclosed tack room and full length upper storage accessed by stairs. A 12 foot overhang goes the full length of the barn and also has concrete floor. 5 bay equipment storage pole barn. Two legal parcels, 30 acres with all improvements, and a 7 acre vacant lot.
It would be a long search to find another ranch with this much water to enjoy. Fishing, swimming, paddle board, canoe, paddle boat and more. At an elevation of 1200 ft. your out of the heat, yet high enough for occasional snow. An easy drive to Redding, about 20 minutes away.
• Amazing amount of water on this 37 acre ranch.
• 2 year round creeks, Little Cow Creek and Cedar Creek, for a total of 2,868 ft. of creek frontage.
• 2 year round, fresh water ponds!
• Featuring 5 bedroom, 2 bath main home, studio apartment, 2 rental homes and large barn.
• Water is golden to this well set up ranch, Little Cow Creek runs along the SW property line and feeds the ponds via an underground mainline.
• The custom 2463 sf. home sits on a slight hill, overlooking both ponds, pasture, mountains and forest.
• 37 acres with approximately 30 acres can be grazed, mostly flood irrigated, some with drag line and some seasonal.
• Pasture is fenced and cross fenced.
• 40 x 100 barn, with concrete floor, enclosed tack room and full length upper storage accessed by stairs.
• 5 bay equipment storage pole barn.
• Two legal parcels, a 30 acre with all the improvements, and a 7 acre vacant lot.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.