Medicean Villa created by the order of Lorenzo de Medici in the fifteenth century with seventeenth century frescoes by Giarrè, changing its appearance. The villa has a total surface of 1450 square meters and develops over 4 floors: in the basement there are the cellars; On the ground floor we find the main hall, some sitting rooms, a study, a cloakroom, kitchen, bathroom and stairwell to access the main floor. On the first floor there is a central hall, dining room, study and rooms, the main floor is characterized by frescoes by the painter Giarrè, mostly representing bucolic and pastoral scenes. The second floor consists of the attics with large openings, which served as a drier for wheat and corn. Despite being inside a historic hamlet, the property is isolated by the medieval walls and has a beautiful garden that is spread over several levels, divided into eight rectangular flowerbeds with open air channels for irrigation. In the meeting of two paths we find a fountain from the fifth /sixth century (XXIV ill.) in the form of a four-lobed basin with a center group of the horse statues placed in the direction of the four garden paths.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.