Very spacious semi-detached 6-bedroom, 2-bathroom villa with separate garage in the ever-popular Prins Hendrikpark neighbourhood. Originally built in 1914, this artfully inspired home, "Villa Zuidhof", has been largely renoved in recent years whilst the classic architectural details have been retained or restored to the original style. There is a beautiful, sunny (southwest-facing) back garden which is both maintenance-friendly and extremely private as well as a delightful secluded front garden, set behind a lovely high hedge.
• Beautiful vestibule with coat closet and antique tiles
• Living room and adjoining dining room with French doors at both the front and back; herringbone parquet flooring; one wood-burning and one gas fireplace, both with original mantels.
• 3rd room with herringbone parquet and patio doors to the garden
• Eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances and access to the garden
• Access from the kitchten to a cellar
• Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and French doors to balcony
• 2nd bedroom with fitted wardrobes
• 3rd bedroom
• 4th bedroom
• Bathroom with shower, washbasin, and w.c.
• 5th and 6th bedrooms, both with dormer windows
• 2nd bathroom with whirlpool bath, walk-in shower, washbasin, and w.c.
• 7th room, currently in use as laundry, storage, stairs to mezzanine which can be used as a sleeping area
Features and Amenities:
• Stunning triple leaded glass windows
• Central heating unit installed in 2008
• Alarm system
• Parking on the premises
• Situated on a quiet one-way street
There is an active neighbourhood association which organises various events throughout the year in the Mecklenburlaan. In addition, residents can enjoy a semi-annual newspaper featuring topics of local interest as well as a website highlighting the lore and history of the area's first inhabitants.
The location of this fantastic family home could hardly be better – within walking distance of the Naarden/Bussum railway station, village centre, a theatre and cinema, and schools. Motorways, sports facilities, and nature reserves are all close by.
Gebruiksoppervlakte woonruimte: 195 m²
Kelder: 7,9 m²
Bergzolder: 6,4 m²
Balkon: 7 m²
Garage: 17,1 m²
Inhoud: 764 m³
Vraagprijs €994.000,- k.k.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.