Four-bedroom semi-detached villa with extended kitchen, detached garage, off-street parking, and sunny back garden. Located on a quiet street in the ever-popular, child-friendly Spiegel neighbourhood and set on a plot of some 393m2, this delightful 1930's era family home offers comfort, space, and a private southwest-facing back yard surrounded by mature trees and evergreen shrubbery.
• Covered entrance
• Vestibule with anti-draught door to hallway
• Guest lavatory with washbasin
• Door to standing-height cellar with meter cupboard and laundry connections
• Living room with fireplace, wooden floors, and beautiful steel and glass doors leading to
• Extended eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances, big central island with lots of drawers, and harmonica doors which open fully to the terrace and garden
• Bathroom with forced ventilation system, bath/shower and twin washbasins
• Separate w.c.
• Bedroom with fitted wardrobe, french doors to outside area where a terrace can be created
• Bedroom with fitted wardrobe and french doors to balcony
• Master bedroom with 2 dormer windows plus infrastructure for a second bathroom
• Storeroom with dormer, loft, and central heating unit
Wooden flooring throughout the top 2 levels
• Garage met electric power
• Wide, deep, southwest-facing back garden with terrace
• Ample front garden with off-street parking
In short, a perfect family home – ideally located near schools, Naarden Bussum railway station, town centre, sports facilities, and motorways to Amsterdam, Utrecht, and Hilversum as well as a wealth of green open spaces.
Facts and figures:
Living space: 151m² / 652m³
Plot size: 393m²
Asking price: € 989,000.00 k.k. (buyer pays closing costs)
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.