A One of a Kind Oasis With Entertaining at its Heart
There's so much to love about this contemporary home. Seemless indoor and outdoor living with a glimmering low maintenance saltwater pool as the centre piece, this home provides spacious open plan living amongst lush tropical surrounds yet close to schools and shops.
The superb build, quality and unique design of this home is obvious from the beginning when you walk through the secure intercom entry gate and encounter beautiful timber finishes leading up to an impressive oversized solid glass entry door. Once inside, the scale of the home is magnificent with its high raked ceilings, a feature wall of louvers in the open plan living and dining areas which are further enhanced by the floor to ceiling bi-fold stacker doors and the deck around the inviting pool and landscaped garden.
Top end design features and finishes have been used to complete the home including square set high ceilings, frosted glass sliding doors, a fantastic bespoke moulded metal staircase, tall doors and strategically placed louver windows which capture every breath of summer breeze and beam of desired sun light.
The sensational kitchen is situated on the ground level featuring Caesar stone bench tops, dual granite sink, soft close drawers, 5 burner gas cook top, range hood, dishwasher and walk in pantry.
Designed to provide a true sense of privacy and calm, the outdoor area is perfect for entertaining family and friends and features a built-in barbeque, wet bar, wall mounted inset TV and secure grassed area perfect for children and pets
The gardens are exceptional, very low maintenance and with the flick of a switch become a stunningly lit night time oasis!
This property is located walking distance to great schools and the peaceful Lake Doonella walking and bike riding tracks, yet minutes away from all the best Noosa has to offer.
Other Features Include:
- Two air-conditioned bedrooms located on the upper level
- The light filled master suite combines a walk through robe with built-in cabinetry and a stunning en-suite featuring double vanity, walk-in rain head shower and separate toilet.
- The second air-conditioned bedroom on the upper level comprises a built-in robe and en-suite.
- A further two double bedrooms on the lower level feature vaulted high ceilings, built-in robes and cabinetry and share a powder room and a stunning bathroom fitted with a shower and oversize bath
- Media room/home office is hardwired already, situated on the lower level with frosted glass sliding doors.
- Separate walk-in storage room and a spacious laundry with external access.
- Double garage with B & D overhead electronic door and three remote devices.
- Fully fenced grounds with side access for a boat or trailer and easy access to the covered pool filter and pump system
- Low maintenance lawns and gardens with an in ground sprinkler system to the front garden.
- New 5 KW roof mounted solar panel system
- Solar hot water system, 2 x 5000 Litre water irrigation tanks with full pressure pump
- NBN to the house
- Hardwired fire protection system
- Front door security camera system repeated in the master bedroom
- Land size 640m2 Internal house area 242m2
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.