How can we match your housing needs? Maybe withe a spacious, high quality finished, free located villa right on the park? A big garden, two driveways, five sleeping rooms and two bathrooms? And with a separate garden-/playroom for children as well?
So many reasons why there is no place like here.
– Typical thirties architecture with bay windows.
– Lots of living space.
– Situated directly on the beautiful Kloosterpark.
– Original details (outside and inside)
– High quality materials, luxury finish and fine doors.
– 5 sleeping rooms, 2 driveways and 2 bathrooms.
– Great garden.
– Perfect access by car and public transport.
Is Tiberiusweg 5 the perfect place for you?
This free located, typical thirties villa is ideally situated on the quiet Teberiusweg: directly on the border of the beautiful Kloosterpark. Its roof overhang and bay windows are real eye catchers.There are driveways on both sides of the house to park your car. The villa is surrounded by other charming and characteristic houses.
When you set foot in the villa the stylish hall is your first surprise and only the beginning of what to expect. From the hall you have access to the staircase, the toilet and the (wine) cellar. When entering the spacious living room you'll love the double doors with its original stained glass. The side bay, in the heart of the ground floor, is ideal for a big dining table to create plenty of space for cozy family diners and great evenings with friends. So luckily the well equipped kitchen will perfectly match your needs. The TV room and conservatory are easy to transform into a lovely play room or an ideal workplace. Build-in blinds will keep the summer heat outside the house.
The ground floor:
• Spacious living room
• Kitchen and scullery are in the front and partly situated in the front bay.
• Kitchen with cooking island, a 5-burner gas stove, a granite countertop and built-in kitchen equipment.
• Build-in blinds on the south and west part of the house.
• TV room and a spacious conservatory.
• Entrance to well kept garden (west)
The first floor:
• Three sleeping rooms. The master bedroom has a walkin closet.
• A separate toilet.
• A smart divided bathroom with a corner bath, a double sink and a spacious shower.
• The master bedroom has a walkin closet.
• Separate room for washing machine and dryer.
The second floor:
• Another two spacious bedrooms
• A second bathroom with a shower cabin and a sink.
• This floor is also ideal for guests or an au pair
From the living and the conservatory you enter the garden (west). Beautiful grown up trees, a variety of plants, lush grass and several terraces.... Here for sure you'll find peace and plenty of sun and shade to enjoy the summer. No need to water the plants. A full automatic sprinkler system will do that for you.
With the park on your doorsteps, a great restaurant nearby and everything else around the corner Tiberiusweg 5 is an ideal family house and a dream to live in.
Is Tiberiusweg 5 the house you always dreamed of? Please contact us. We love to show you.
• Construction year 2007
• Living space ca. 236 m²
• House contents ca. 879 m³
• Boiler for central heating and warm water
• Solar panels
• Very centrally situated
• Delivery in consultation
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.