This very charming, detached and thatched-roof villa is located in one of the most beautiful streets of Overveen. The sunny garden, with several terraces and the pond at the front, is beautifully made and feels very private. The house can also be reached via Lonbar Petrilaan, where the garage is located, as well as a shed, a greenhouse, a carport and an electric charging station. Stores and the train station are within walking distance, and other facilities are in close proximity.
Year of construction: around 1937. Living space: 258m². Capacity: 1068m². Plot size: 1343m².
Entrance: through the arched door, one reaches the hall with a marble floor, cloakroom, toilet with separate basin, and imposing staircase. Attractive and spacious modern kitchen with an exquisite parquet floor (Czech oak), beautiful marble counter top, Boretti stove with two ovens, Quooker, large Boretti refrigerator, and casement doors leading to the terrace which gets late afternoon and evening sun. Access to basement with enough headroom. Using the side entrance with pantry, washer connection, and original granite sink, one reaches the tiled garage with loft. Two boilers can be found here. The kitchen is openly connected to the homey L-shaped living room with fireplace, exposed beam ceiling, parquet flooring throughout, and two sets of casement doors leading to the garden.
Landing stairs to...
Landing with beautiful stained glass window, toilet, front-facing bedroom with casement doors leading to the balcony, master bedroom, annex bathroom with shower, bathtub, toilet, bidet, double basins and underfloor heating, back-facing bedroom, and fourth room divided into a work and sleeping space.
Landing with many built-in wardrobes, multi-functional open space and room with a beautiful round window, basin, second bathroom with bathtub, shower, toilet and basin.
Accessible by a loft ladder from the bathroom.
• Very well-maintained house with a lot of character, located in a well-shaded and low-traffic area.
• Partially double-glazed.
• Lots of built-in wardrobes throughout the entire house.
• The panel doors, exposed beam ceilings, stain glass windows and shutters give the house its charm.
• The south side of the house has been provided with a new thatched roof.
• Beautiful garden favourably situated in the sun.
• Sprinkler system and outdoor lighting.
• The house is completely electronically secured with an advanced alarm system.
• Stores and NS train station are within walking distance.
• 5-minute bike ride to the dunes, 20 to the beach, and 10 minutes to the city centre of Haarlem.
• Several sport facilities and schools are in close proximity.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.