Unique! One-of-a-kind complex comprising 3 adjoining properties with a total living space of 478m2. Located in a delightful leafy area on the outskirts of Laren, this lovely chalet-style home, attributed to the architects Christoph & Unmack, was granted national monument status in 2007.
Originally built in 1920 and transported from central Europe, the main house measures some 256m2 and still boasts many original decorative features. The subsequent extensions, carried out in different phases, have increased the usable living area to 478m2.
Layout of the 3 buildings:
- Large central hall with fireplace
- Spacious kitchen
- Living room with leaded glass windows. A wood stove is connected to the central heating system for the entire building
- Enormous dining room with sliding door to terrace (ca.55m2)
- Small room, in use as an office
- Cloakroom, lavatory with large washbasin
- Corridor to newer addition with door to small terrace
- Upper room/study
- Big bathroom with w.c./children's toilet/shower and washbasin
- Good-sized room with tower room and storeroom (currently in use as a children's playroom)
- Entry to large room as well as the other extension.
- Former library with fireplace, antique wainscoting, and original bookcases
- Kitchenette and double (children's and adults') toilet
- Access to large play area/terrace via the kitchen
- Big separate entrance to workroom/studio (large north-facing windows)
- Additional room
- Spacious central hall
- Master bedroom
- Large 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
- 4th small bedroom
- Laundry room
- The three large bedrooms have access to a veranda, allowing them to stay refreshingly cool in warm weather
- 5th big bedroom
- 6e small room (originally housekeeper's room)
- Possibility for 3rd bathroom
Cellar partially under the house (33,5m2)
- Wine cupboards
- Lots of extra storage
The entire property has ample built-in storage closets.
The free-standing chalet, with an enormous garden and 2 sunny terraces of 55 and 100m2, is set on a plot of approximately 3700m2 and has two garages. These garages, of which one contains a loft, measure approximately 45m2 and also have space for firewood storage and a workshop.
- Worth noting:
The property has many built-in storage cupboards
The creche is availabe separately for rent and is zoned for social services purposes
Usable space: 478m2, 2207 m³
sheds: 3.5m² and 13.6m²
Plot size approximately 3700m²
Asking price € 1.389.000,-- k.k. (Buyer pays costs)
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.