Magnificent 18th century manor house located in Grasse, the world perfume capital, in the heart of the French Riviera countryside, only 15 minutes from Cannes and 25 minutes from the Nice International Airport. Surrounded by a hectare (2.5 acres) of landscaped gardens planted with olive trees, fruit trees and lavender, this 300 year old country house has been both modernised and restored with care to combine charm, comfort and tradition in a friendly atmosphere. Its broad stone walls, open fireplaces, wood stoves and large baronial-style rooms have been preserved. This authentic country mansion offers its guests a large swimming pool with shaded pergola and a petanque pitch for your moments of relaxation; it also has a covered summer kitchen and dining area with a large terrace together with a separate stone terrace with a fountain enjoying views on the surrounding hills. This property has 7 bedrooms with marble bathrooms, which can accommodate up to 14 people. Close to the glamorous French Riviera coastline, this home welcomes its guests in a calm and peaceful environment. This is the ideal place for fabulous family holidays, short stays, business trips, romantic escapades but also to celebrate special occasions, events, receptions, weddings ... The property has an elevator.
• Living room with fireplace, Suzuki Baby Grand Digital piano and doors to terrace.
• Stone walled dining room with fireplace.
• Stone walled salon with fireplace.
• Professional fully equipped kitchen.
• 2 suites: Cole Porter Junior Suite & Coco and Igor suites, with two large rooms which can be converted into a four person family suite.
- The Coco and Igor Suite: This suite has a separate sitting area.
- The Cole Porter Junior Suite: This suite has its own terrace and is decorated in deep reds and yellows tones.
• James Baldwin room: Twin bedroom with an en suite marble bathroom overlooking the pool (not air-conditioned).
• Three large double en suite bedrooms: Sissi, Bardot, Bertie.
- The Sissi bedroom is decorated in warm yellows tones.
- The Bertie bedroom is decorated in a Provencal olive green style.
- The Bardot bedroom is decorated in cool blue colours and offers a lovely view over the countryside.
• A single bedroom with an en suite marble shower room (not air-conditioned).
15m x 8m swimming pool with shaded pergola.
Terraces (500m²) for entertaining and outside dining.
Covered summer kitchen and dining area.
Additional services: Satellite TV, Internet access, lift, parking area, automatic gate.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.