Cable TV, Garage, Lake Privileges.
Here is a special property--more than 40 acres of land bordering the Sacramento River in Anderson, including an approximately 22-surface acre, spring-fed, stocked water-skiing and wake-boarding pond. The approximately 1,880 sq.ft. 3-bedroom, 2-bath home with custom features and amenities built in 2005 is set on park-like grounds with pond and lawn views. The property is zoned multi-use and has permits for commercial use of the motorized cable system for water-skiing and wake-boarding slalom course. It is also currently a commercial venue to fish for the plentiful bass, bluegill, crappie or catfish. Several permitted RV sites with full hookups and 2 public bathrooms round out the amenities for business uses, or just use the property as a family compound or vacation getaway. "Tiny Home" is available for purchase outside of escrow.
• 41+ acre property located on the Sacramento River
• Located 10 minutes off of I-5 near Redding
• 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom custom 1,880 sqft home with an attached 4-car, extra-deep garage
• Detached carport for RV parking
• 2 ponds on the property, the largest of which is a 22 surface-acre, spring-fed pond
• Pond is approximately 20 feet at it's deepest point to accommodate boats for waterskiing, wakeboarding, or fishing
• Fishing includes bass, bluegill, crappie and catfish
• Wildlife on property includes eagles, ducks, turkey and deer
• Engineered cable system for waterskiing/wakeboarding slalom course
• 3 RV hookups
• 2 public restrooms
• Beach area with firepit and room for a picnic
• Plenty of parking
• Large lawn area
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.