Very well located, equidistant from Rennes and the coast, this ISMH listed castle is at the center of a harmonious and authentic ensemble. It unites in a remarkable enclosed square courtyard which is surrounded by moats, a thousand years of history within the same family.
The main home with its Mansard roof is flanked by a wing whose roof is very slender. The former service quarters are built in granite with the stones of the primitive castle. There remains a round watchtower located in the courtyard, dating from the 12th century.
The current fortified gate has been moved to the East. The chapel dedicated to the holy family was built in 1686.
Two reception rooms, an entrance hall and a kitchen form the ground floor of the main house. Six bedrooms and three bathrooms are distributed on the first and second floor.
The Henry IV pavilion and the service quarters offer other possibilities for development. The tennis court is located in the closed park, near the orangery.
Wood, pond, farmland in renting.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.