Peaceful and private both inside and from the street, it’s hard to believe Noosa Main Beach is just across the road, and the shops, cafes and restaurants along Hastings Street are almost at your door.
Wide glass bi-fold doors in the living areas open to reveal the spacious terrace with remote controlled awning for all-weather entertaining. It has a raised spa – ideal for relaxing with a glass of sparkling wine, while admiring the view. Some of the many features include:
• An over-generous master suite with walk-through robe and double vanities
• Second bedroom is king size with direct access to the main bathroom
• Terrace includes an undercover spa, retractable sun awning and BBQ
• Central white kitchen with stone bench tops
• Fully air-conditioned and fans
• Separate laundry
• Stylish indoor and outdoor furniture, whitegoods and art included
• Lift access and security car parking
• Approximately 161sqm
This slice of paradise in the subtropics is a sophisticated choice and apartments in this extremely well managed complex are rarely available. Call today to arrange an inspection.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.